:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teams can only dink and dunk their way across the field for so long if the pass rush is consistently getting home. We're not going to lose that way. It's the explosive plays that kill us.

Everything hinges on Bosa and Ford. If those guys are healthy coupled with Defo, the defense should be fine.
Last nights game was a good example of that. There is a reason they invested so much on this pass rush. It just has to pay off this season.

Idk if im biased but if theyre healthy i dont see how they wont wreak havoc. Cant wait for Sunday!
At this point, I am waiting to be proved wrong.

Just like the WR group. We get so hyped in here expecting solid production but we get let down big time lol

Never fails year after year, bold predictions, dudes breakout years - always to be let down :lol:

Just want these dudes to compete man.

True :lol: but the dline is so damn talented ill be shocked if they arent a very disruptive bunch

Soloman Thomas needs to produce often and early. Would love to see him at DT next to Buckner

This AB **** just gets better and better from an entertainment pov. :rofl:This dude is now releasing short films.

I can't wait to see how he responds if he isn't heavily targeted on Monday. I don't know how the Raiders and Carr will get this dude the type of targets he got from Pitt and Big Ben.

Last edited:
I was just reading the story about how he started turning into a diva back in 2012 after he got his contract extension. I dont know how they were able to keep him under control until basically last season.

I wonder what that dynamic is like with gruden and mayock

mayock being *****ed around by AB then AB releasing his convo w gruden then gruden is saying he’ll play monday while mayock saying he’ll be suspended

Glad to finally not be the team on the news all the time. The raiders can have that spotlight. Its a mess across the bay.

Back
Top Bottom