:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AAF03CDC-A432-4631-B263-71022193A9E6.jpeg

6-0

so many Niners fans at the game. Took over the corridors after the W

Anyone have or can find a passing chart of all Jimmy G’s passing attempts this season?

Curious to see how he spreads the ball along the field

Anyone have or can find a passing chart of all Jimmy G’s passing attempts this season?

Curious to see how he spreads the ball along the field

don’t have it inlayed into one graph, but here are the charts for all the games. Just sort by 49ers

B8AE4C0F-5BD9-4842-A5C6-2C8AD7A5AEFF.jpeg

I know people try to discredit us because of our schedule but its not like were squeaking out wins aside from the Steelers where we managed to turn the ball over 5 times which is obviously unacceptable but still impressive in a uniquely odd way.

One TD allowed the past three games..

Just watched the game. Didn't know that the conditions were that bad. 6-0 :pimp:

I'm curious to see what we do against CMC next week. The offense has to step it up because their defense is no joke.

Hopefully I can catch the game on Sunday. Will be on the road. Gonna watch some Carolina highlights and read up on them before making my prediction lol.

All I know is, CMC will be a challenge for the Niners.

Need to do something with this WR core thats been cursed ever since TO left.

Goodwin has hands comparable to stones and almost knocked himself out when a raindrop hit his helmet.

Back
Top Bottom