:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Staley out again?

Attachments

• A39AAD2F-8D80-4426-9EF1-AF8CC4440F1D.jpeg
    A39AAD2F-8D80-4426-9EF1-AF8CC4440F1D.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 198
Staley and DJ Jones out against Arizona. Kittle likely out but could be a game time decision

He got an account banned once before that’s why he became red81

but I’m not 100 on whether hes Banned or just not been on.

I believe he was Red80 (real ones will know why) then went to red81.

Either way i hope our guy is all good

The loss hit me hard, bros. My family's house was bananas for the game. I ****ing lost my mind on Greenaw's INT. I had to go on the IR for a few days.

But we back like bra straps. We bleed this Niner ****. Let's get this W.

edit haha I won't be getting banned anytime soon. I was a young 20-something-yr-old mustache during the Harbaugh years. I'm too old to get into that **** that went down back then now.

My NT Niner fam. Love yall. :nthat:

Last edited:
The loss hit me hard, bros. My family's house was bananas for the game. I ****ing lost my mind on Greenaw's INT. I had to go on the IR for a few days.

edit haha I won't be getting banned anytime soon. I was a young 20-something-yr-old mustache during the Harbaugh years. I'm too old to get into that **** that went down back then now.

I dont blame you. It hit me hard too. I havent listened to any sports radio since the game and I wont until Sunday.

I keep replaying the stupid missed field goal. The ONE week Gould had to miss a game....

12E2B313-9247-40DF-908E-BDC7382FF1EA.gif

I dont blame you. It hit me hard too. I havent listened to any sports radio since the game and I wont until Sunday.

I keep replaying the stupid missed field goal. The ONE week Gould had to miss a game....
Fam

I tried watching the sports clips (Undisputed, FirstTake, Cowherd etc) and I couldn’t bear it. I can’t wait to get to Arizona. I need is to put up 50.

Yeah those annoy me because they always force contrarian takes even when there is no debate. Shannon Sharpe gets a pass tho, dude is must see tv.

Back
Top Bottom