:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rudolph kicked him in the balls too, dude went in his dirty trick bag on this one.

yeah sheesh no need to get the cops involved.

its not like he ran out of the stadium and jumped into a white ford bronco :lol:

but he's a fool for it and he's gonna lose a lot over this. gonna lose every gamecheck left this season. maybe more next season. basically just nut butted himself out of 10 mil dollars or so.

Browns need to have more awareness of these Clev-Pits games. In the last 4 seasons the Browns have fired 3 head coaches and now lost their best DE following a game against the steelers.

they need to start game planning to prevent disaster whenever they play these divisional foe steelers.

NFL all over the dam place with punishments man. Never know what someone’s going to get. Fun as this league is to watch, its managed by fools.

Glad to see Damontre Moore back with the team. I thought this dude was a lock to make the final 53. He had a hell of a preseason. It just sucks that Ronnie Blair had to be lost for him to get a shot.

I hope Justin Skule can pick up where he left off.

I don’t think MG had any intention of swinging until Rudolph charged at him. I don’t understand why either of them were out there with 15 seconds left in a decided game, but at this point it is what it is.

I’d rather have Hurd out there with Sanders and Deebo. Says a lot about our WR core. Hope this gets addressed next offseason.

Wtf is it with this organization not being able to draft a dam receiver.

Makes me hate they didn’t go for ODB.

I want more sets with Juice as a pass catcher out of the backfield, so we can see less of Pettis and even less of Bourne Williams. Deebo and Goodwin I'm cool wit I guess, so too with Dwerley or whatever his name is.

Am I trippin or have we not even really tried to air it out deep to Quise? He’s literally one of the fastest humans on the planet :lol:

Yea thats why im wondering why one of the few deep balls weve tried all season was to deebo on the most important play yet.

he had his man beat but cmon. Thats not high percentage for anybody, especially us. And i love deebo but hes dropped some easy ones as well

this loss hurts because it could have and SHOULD have been a W

I remember watching the deep ball highlights during the off pre season but we really haven’t seen none.
I wonder why Goodwin is not targeted more for this play. Oh like deshawn Jackson type deep passes.

Back
Top Bottom