:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Nick Bosa effect has been insane. Not only is this dude dominating on the field, he's also coaching up his teammates. Versus the Rams, AA used Bosa's signature double-swipe move to beat the right tackle, a move AA has never done especially from edge. And on Sunday, Solly used the exact same move from edge.

AA

giphy.gif

Solly

The Nick Bosa effect has been insane. Not only is this dude dominating on the field, he's also coaching up his teammates. Versus the Rams, AA used Bosa's signature double-swipe move to beat the right tackle, a move AA has never done especially from edge. And on Sunday, Solly used the exact same move from edge.

AA

giphy.gif

Solly

AA and solly finally winning their 1-on-1 battles? WHERE AM I?!? WHAT YEAR AM I IN?

this niner DLine is terrifying as hell, the epitome of pick your poison. can't double team everyone unless you keep doing 2 TE sets with an extra RB to block. this **** aint fair.

Just loved how deboo went straight thru and dudes couldnt get him

Can’t wait till Thursday fellas.

Gotta turn lights off for Trick or Treaters. I love the kids but can’t be bothered during 49ers football.

:lol: straight up, i live in a neighborhood across the street from an elementary school and have a nearby neighbor who turns his front lawn and garage into a mini haunted house every year so there will be a GRIP of people in the area. Theyll start showing up around game time too..take one, 2, 3 or however many u want from the bowl outside idc and keep it movin :lol:

Talib traded to Miami with a 5th rd pick.

Uhhh.

i dont get this move at all by miami. not only is talib not going to play, they’re gonna pay out the remaining $5million of his contract. on top of that, it’s unlikely they’ll resign him.

add to that the fact that the 5th round pick they got from the rams is actually the Ravens 2020 pick, that’s a really expensive way to land a 5th round pick that’s probably going to be in the late 20s

i dont get this move at all by miami. not only is talib not going to play, they’re gonna pay out the remaining $5million of his contract. on top of that, it’s unlikely they’ll resign him.

add to that the fact that the 5th round pick they got from the rams is actually the Ravens 2020 pick, that’s a really expensive way to land a 5th round pick that’s probably going to be in the late 20s
What’s not to like about this deal? Its salary dump NBA style essentially Miami paying for a 5th round pick more and more ammunition to move around in draft.

They aren’t pressed for cap space. This the old Brock Osweiler deal when Cleveland took on his contract for a 2nd round pick.

I really dont understand people talking about trading CJ. In fact, I call BS on all the articles that were talking about the Bears and whoever.

I've been saying it since the offseason and it still applies: NO ONE IS TRADING FOR CJ BEATHARD.

Back
Top Bottom