:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, a couple things I noticed on defense is the up tempo had them a little rattled. Obviously the dual threat with Murray had them change to a QB spy. Saleh seems content not to blitz as often. I’ll give them a slight pass since it was a short week they seemed fatigued out there. Tartt and Sherman took bad tackling routes during that Isabella touchdown.
Yeah, it was odd that they didn't use the sidelines to trap him. They tought us that in flag football in middle-school.

first jj watt and now kwon...i cant even imagine the pain of a torn pectoral. **** sounds like it's gotta be terrible.

This is a huge loss. Fred and Kwon didn't give up a single over route this season that I can think of. Those plagued us the last few years. Not just that, but Kwon brought attitude and nastiness to the defense.

Dre Greenlaw is Kwon's replacement. Dude is talented, but he's very green. He was a liability in coverage in the preseason, and the number one to attack this scheme is through the LBs. Let's hope he's developed.

Back
Top Bottom