:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we need to go 13-3 or better to win the division and get home field.

Which means we go no worse than 5-3 the rest of the way. I think we split with Sea and lose 2 between the games vs GB, NO, BAL, and the Rams.

We gonna rout SEA on Monday, to further convince the world of our prowess: 37-19

Bosa and Hitsnowsky Co-ROYs

niners most recent draft class having some immediate impacts. bosa, hitnowsky, deebo, and soon greenlaw.

greenlaw once saved a young woman from potential sexual assault and now he's about to save the niners defense.

Don't forget Justin Skule, bro! Sixth-round pick who looks like he has the potential to develop into a NFL starting tackle. That might be Lynch's best pick yet.

another garbage click bait “should the 9ers trade for obj” article floating around on the socials

will give the browns the 32nd pick of the first round in the 2020 draft, a game-worn michael wilhoite jersey and JT O’Sullivan in return for OBJ

I believed in Shaun Hill more than JTO. I believed in Shaun Hill more than I did in Alex Smith (pre-Harbaugh), David Carr, Troy Smith, and Nate Davis.

Wonder how Troy Smith would fare in today’s game with the way QBs like Wilson, Jackson and Murray are getting used. Surprised Harbaugh didn’t keep em on as a backup his 1st season with the 9ers.

Wonder how Troy Smith would fare in today’s game with the way QBs like Wilson, Jackson and Murray are getting used. Surprised Harbaugh didn’t keep em on as a backup his 1st season with the 9ers.
Troy Smith wasn’t even close to as talented as the QB’s you named. He was a career backup.

Mike Singletary knew nothing about developing talent anyways.

Troy Smith wasn’t even close to as talented as the QB’s you named. He was a career backup.

Mike Singletary knew nothing about developing talent anyways.
True that. I mean he did win a heisman. But he def ain’t a Russ or lose to the other two. Athletic tho hah

Back
Top Bottom