:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What really sucks is that if Bosa goes #1 to the Cards, not only do we not get him, but we also get the joy of having to face him in the division 2x a year for who knows how long :sick:

Stashed SF
52E5F992-16AD-4434-9AFD-CA4D088A93EC.jpeg
63CBBEFB-CCF6-4420-80C4-EB34F42752F9.jpeg
C48D7AC3-2EB8-494C-B12C-6F29A43274A2.jpeg
I want that jacket. What's MSRP?

I don’t think anyone here has one, it looks like they just did that jacket recently to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the sb win. Prolly dropped the jacket this year since that was the 1989 season.

But its Definitely a regular satin Starter jacket that they customized with the patches and details.

So bet it fits just like a starter jacket, regular fit, little baggy/ boxy, probably go M if you’re an average height weight guy, L if you’re bigger/taller, XL if youre giant or a thiccboi

D6367C9F-B4DB-46C1-931E-E408634A274D.jpeg
B1DAA0B4-2796-430D-A3CA-7385CCC36A94.jpeg
I don’t think anyone here has one, it looks like they just did that jacket recently to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the sb win. Prolly dropped the jacket this year since that was the 1989 season.

But its Definitely a regular satin Starter jacket that they customized with the patches and details.

So bet it fits just like a starter jacket, regular fit, little baggy/ boxy, probably go M if you’re an average height weight guy, L if you’re bigger/taller, XL if youre giant or a thiccboi
I bought it. Runs true to size and not short like the OG. Very modern fit. Here is a comparison

Didn’t M&N make that jersey without the SB patch though???

I have one at home, wore like two times... Two big and bought it in my baggy days :lol:

Too lazy to throw it on eBay :smh:

Wes welker definitely a guy I have a lot of respect for he was the better Julian Edelman before Edelman

Hopefully he can polish up Pettis & Taylor

Man i want that jacket bad. Been looking to cop a og for the past 4 years... might need to cop that new one. I love it. Looks dope.

Back
Top Bottom