:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we apparently offered Leveon 3/$40M.

Damn would be nice to have him. Oh well. I like our running backs.

Dee, Arik, Bosa, Buckner, Solo... We will have big time pressure on damn near every snap :lol: :pimp:
I know everybody thinks it’s gonna be just that easy but y’all have to take into account how quickly these QBs are getting the ball out of their hand. The offensive philosophies are borrowing lots of spread/ Run pass option/ Air-Raid stuff allowing the ball come out quick and forcing that Defensive end to read rather than react. Yeah 3rd and Longs you expect QB to have to hold the ball a second or 2 longer but, if the QB 1st read is open that ball is still coming out quick.

Gotta get the lapses in coverage figured out this year. The coverage gotta be married to the defensive front for this to become an elite unit. So, many busted coverages on plays that I watched guys like Armstead and Solomon miss sacks by tenths of a second on pivotal plays. This team in 2018 lost 7 games by a possession or less this year coming up the Defense gonna be asked to close a game out and I have faith they can become that elite unit. But currently it’s just on Paper.

:emoji_eyes:

Another name to watch is a big one: Julio Jones. Remember, Jones held out last offseason until his contract was revised. He’s only under contract with Atlanta through 2020 and he’s slated to be the NFL’s 13th-highest paid receiver in 2019 (he led the league with 1,677 receiving yards last season).

Since Jones’ contract was revised, Beckham signed his five-year, $90 million deal and Antonio Brown just re-worked his contract with the Raiders to earn $50.125 million over the next three seasons. Jones could (and should) try to get a contract that makes him one of the league’s three highest-paid receivers, rather than 13th.

I wish the Niners are already having some discussion on trading for Julio Jones. That would be nice.

As Ridley begins to emerge, the timing is right for Niners to steal Julio.

Jimmy G, Tevin, McKinnon, Julio, Kittles, Goodwin, Pettis, and Kyle not-enough-vowels-in-Jusczyczk would be a sick offense.

Tyreek Hill is a guy shouldn’t rule out as a trade candidate. Last year of his deal.

He is under investigation for his 3 year old sons arm being broken during some physical reprimanding.

Lord knows my pops beat my *** during a time where it was ok but this 2019 Tyreek gotta ease up.

Last edited:
As Ridley begins to emerge, the timing is right for Niners to steal Julio.

Jimmy G, Tevin, McKinnon, Julio, Kittles, Goodwin, Pettis, and Kyle not-enough-vowels-in-Jusczyczk would be a sick offense.

bruh if this happens...

5iQkHE6.gif

Tyreek Hill is a guy shouldn’t rule out as a trade candidate. Last year of his deal.

He is under investigation for his 3 year old sons arm being broken during some physical reprimanding.

Lord knows my pops beat my *** during a time where it was ok but this 2019 Tyreek gotta ease up.
If the accusations are true I wouldn’t want him on the team.It takes a real scumbag to break a 3 yr old child’s arm.I understand a pat on the ***,but if true he went way out of bounds.I want the team to win as much as the next person but we don’t need anyone who would harm a child on the team.

And I wish John Lynch and Kyle shanahan weren’t so bromosexual for Ward, dudes shown nothing but buns since even when Trent baalke was GM yet they think he and Exum gonna pull thru and justify them not spending $ at safety

We like our free safety group. First of all, it was big for us to bring back Jimmie Ward. I know that's a hot button item because he hasn't been able to stay healthy," Lynch said, acknowledging the frustration among fans surrounding Ward. "We aren't blind to that. We understand that. There's a lot to like about Jimmie Ward, though, in what he brings. Are we taking a gamble? Yes, but that's accounted for in our contract with him. Jimmie wanted to be here, and we wanted to give him that opportunity to come back."

-John Lynch

And I wish John Lynch and Kyle shanahan weren’t so bromosexual for Ward, dudes shown nothing but buns since even when Trent baalke was GM yet they think he and Exum gonna pull thru and justify them not spending $ at safety

We like our free safety group. First of all, it was big for us to bring back Jimmie Ward. I know that's a hot button item because he hasn't been able to stay healthy," Lynch said, acknowledging the frustration among fans surrounding Ward. "We aren't blind to that. We understand that. There's a lot to like about Jimmie Ward, though, in what he brings. Are we taking a gamble? Yes, but that's accounted for in our contract with him. Jimmie wanted to be here, and we wanted to give him that opportunity to come back."

-John Lynch
What about Burnett for the potential Tartt injury????

If he was playing Dime LB steelers felt his range was too limited to expose him at safety.

So I’d bet it will take awhile for him to sign somewhere.

How the hell does Josh Allen only have 8.75" hands? I'm like 8 inches shorter than him, and my hands are almost 10". :emoji_thinking: Dude has serious baby hands.

Dude in the gray polo is Steve Rubio, 49ers' midwest area scout, and he doesn't look impressed lol

Dude in the gray polo is Steve Rubio, 49ers' midwest area scout, and he doesn't look impressed lol

i'm just not sold on josh allen at #2. been reading about his draft profile, of course lots of people highlight his elite speed and quickness off the snap and ability to drop back against TE, but then there's a handful of concerns around his lack of hand technique, not having a rush outside of his speed, and him getting neutralized consistently. he could end up being a glorified Corey Lemonier

Back
Top Bottom