:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rapp ran a 4.71 at the combine most teams will disqualify him from playing Free Safety.

Washington kept him near line of scrimmage as well.

I know Washington is currently DB / S headquarters. Why do the Mocks have us taking a SS instead of a Center fielder?

B21CB81D-FDEB-457F-A0B4-FB1F84828D03.jpeg
I honestly think niners aren't 100% sold on Bosa and are leaning more towards QW or trading down. If Niners end up trading down to get two 1st round picks, would like to see them get a pass rusher and WR. I like what I see from Rashan Gary and Hakeem Butler based on their strengths vs. team needs

I know Washington is currently DB / S headquarters. Why do the Mocks have us taking a SS instead of a Center fielder?
Most folks doing mocks I imagine don’t really identify closely with 1 team so needs are usually trumped by value.

Taylor Rapp will presumably go in the 2nd round or 3rd round so slotting him in at 36 overall isn’t necessarily a reach.

My mock looking like this with no trades of course.

2nd overall- Nick Bosa Edge Ohio State
36th overall-Deebo Samuel WR, South Carolina
67th overall-Darnell Savage FS, Maryland (wishful thinking with the combine he had. Was a sleeper)
105th overall-Joe Juan Williams CB Vanderbilt
177th overall- Bryce Love RB, Stanford
214th overall-Byron Cowart DT, Maryland

One of my favorite prospects Preston Williams Colorado State WR has past transgressions with harassing an ex-girlfriend. Hope team does their homework if they pass on him past the 36th overall because he brings all-Pro like skillset.

Wanted to add an O-lineman at some point but nobody that looked equipped start in the league at tackle or guard past round 3 projected guys.

My mock looking like this with no trades of course.

2nd overall- Nick Bosa Edge Ohio State
36th overall-Deebo Samuel WR, South Carolina
67th overall-Darnell Savage FS, Maryland (wishful thinking with the combine he had. Was a sleeper)
105th overall-Joe Juan Williams CB Vanderbilt
177th overall- Bryce Love RB, Stanford
214th overall-Byron Cowart DT, Maryland

One of my favorite prospects Preston Williams Colorado State WR has past transgressions with harassing an ex-girlfriend. Hope team does their homework if they pass on him past the 36th overall because he brings all-Pro like skillset.

Wanted to add an O-lineman at some point but nobody that looked equipped start in the league at tackle or guard past round 3 projected guys.

This looks solid to me. I hope the could find some guard/tackle help at 177 or 214, but like you said not a ton available. I think this does a damn good job of addressing a lot of our needs though.

What are you guy's thoughts on N'Keal harry? I'm hearing a lot of ramblings that he is our guy in round 2 if he drops to the niners.

With those late picks i hope team just swings for the fences.

Byron Cowart was the number 1 recruit in country in 2016. Shined at Maryland this past year but before that was a Major flop.

Bryce Love was one of the most dynamic players in college football 2 seasons ago who’s torn ACL makes him available 3 to 4 rounds later than he would be.

This looks solid to me. I hope the could find some guard/tackle help at 177 or 214, but like you said not a ton available. I think this does a damn good job of addressing a lot of our needs though.

What are you guy's thoughts on N'Keal harry? I'm hearing a lot of ramblings that he is our guy in round 2 if he drops to the niners.
I like Harry a little less than Deebo but would be ecstatic if he was the pick at 36 also. Would love Chauncey Gardner- Johnson there too Safety from Florida or Nasir Adderly.

I love Eric McCoy’s tools as far as interior lineman so if the team chooses to go with a fortify the walls approach I would not be mad at all. Weston Richburg regressed as the season wore along.

Good stuff!

It's hard to make a mock without Deebo Samuel or AJ Brown as the second pick. I feel pretty confident one of those dudes will be a 49er. I love both.

I hope team looks at Damarkus Lodge ole miss WR if he begins to slip to the 4th. He looked like a very good receiver every time I watched an Ole Miss game this year.

Slept on

W/o trades

1 2nd Ovr Nick bosa de

2 Deebo Samuel wr

3 Trayvon Mullen cb

4 Mecole hardman wr

4 Tre Watson lb

6 Take a chance on a Safety or a back who can play safety

6 Take a chance on a Guard

7 Take a chance in the last round on a kicker

Glad to hear N'Keal Harry is coming in for a visit. This is a guy who fits what we need at WR and someone Kyle could turn into a monster.

Foster deff finna lose IT in the dmv with all these crazy yambs around

Back
Top Bottom