:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harry been my draft crush. Let's speak this to existence as well with Bosa!

Glad to hear N'Keal Harry is coming in for a visit. This is a guy who fits what we need at WR and someone Kyle could turn into a monster.

We play the Skins at some point this upcoming season.I hope Kittle catches a pass over the middle,lowers his shoulder and lays Foster the **** out.The dude is a joke,it will be no time before he ends up being suspended again for doing something stupid and immature.

There's division in the Niners Nation

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 8.32.24 AM.png

I bet it's cause a lot of the casual fans don't want to see another D lineman drafted for the 4th straight year.

Not a casual fan but I dont want to see us draft another interior D lineman. I know QW will be a stud, but I will legitimately be hot if we choose him over Bosa.

Wasn’t the rumor 5 years ago Golden Tate piped Russell’s wife.

Boy been a ****old. :rofl:
I got mad respect for Russell’s game.

hope this happens. if RW3 goes, then so does that seahawks team. his ability to improvise when plays break down is frustrating as hell to watch. it's rogers-esque.

on another note this random as hell but mathieu's twitter icon looks like the "mind blown" emoji on iphone. **** had me thoroughly confused for a second

Back
Top Bottom