:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s a done deal. Kyler is locked in at 1, whether Rosen is traded or not. In turn, Bosa is already a 9er. Absolutely no reason to even sweat.

If the Cards do pass on Kyler do you guys think Gruden would give up number 4 and one of their other firsts to move to 2? Still end up with Williams or Allen.

Couple teams have said that the price they are asking for him is too high

If no one makes an offer by the time they’re on the board they really can’t draft Murray can they? They would only get less in trade after the fact of drafting kyler.

I think it’s gonna come down to the last minute

Either way, if we don't get Bosa we will still get a major impact player and immediate starter in first round whether or not we trade back imho. Not even sweating it.

I'd be shocked if Murray didn't go #1 just because of how Arizona handled the entire situation. If Rosen was their QB1 I thought they would have came out in the very beginning when the rumors started leaking and said Rosen is our guy. I don't even think Rosen believes he's going to be in Arizona

To be very honest I’m really not that upset.

Like I’ve said before this news in my eyes we can’t lose at #2.

I will not at all be mad at Bosa, Williams or trading out that *****.

With how things are shaping up to be our front is gonna be ferocious. Buck had 12 sacks getting double teamed every damn down. What the hell is an oline gonna do now when you’ve got Ford off the edge and either Williams or Bosa is hunting?????

Have mercy on QBs is Solly ever comes around and/or Armstead balls for a new contract. Then Blair and our ACL project from last season :sick: YIKESSSS.

Last edited:
It’s so hard to know

Saw a tweet the other day about how the Texans were hugely criticized 2011 for drafting JJ watt and passing on prince amukamara because amuk was graded to be the much better prospect

Kyler Murray nick bosa quinnen Williams any of them could turn out to be Just aite

And on the other hand there’s Kittles and Trent browns and even a Tom Brady lurking in those 6th and 7th round picks

It’s just so hard to know

It’s so hard to know

Saw a tweet the other day about how the Texans were hugely criticized 2011 for drafting JJ watt and passing on prince amukamara because amuk was graded to be the much better prospect

Kyler Murray nick bosa quinnen Williams any of them could turn out to be Just aite

And on the other hand there’s Kittles and Trent browns and even a Tom Brady lurking in those 6th and 7th round picks

It’s just so hard to know
All I know is whatever happens we need to hit big. Picking in the top 10 and striking out hurts.

Buck has been the only hit we’ve gotten.

Last edited:
The only reason I'd be upset with Williams is if it meant we dont extend defo.

All I know is whatever happens we need to hit big. Picking in the top 10 and stinking out hurts.

Buck has been the only hit we’ve gotten.

McGlinchey was pretty damn good last year but he basically replaced a position that we didnt really need all that much

McGlinchey was a good pick

Foster was a good 1st round pick too , and a pretty good trade up, not really our fault / problem the guy has mental issues, there were red flags but that’s just how it goes sometimes when you take a gamble on a player like that.

And holy sponsored advertising since you guys were talking about avengers end game the page back, this thread is now covered in end game ads. NT selling our data like Mfs I see

Ad blocker, Incognito mode you can’t block em all,

especially if the site or app is making $ allowing them to, prime example being Reddit, even with ad blocker you can’t block all the ads without paying for or receiving Reddit Gold.

The blockers participate In this game too

From adblock’s own website

“AdBlock participates in the Acceptable Ads program. Acceptable Ads defines strict guidelines to identify non-intrusive ads, which AdBlock shows by default.

Did AdBlock start the Acceptable Ads program?
No. The Acceptable Ads program was started by Adblock Plus (ABP), an unrelated product developed by a different company and our friendly rival.

Back
Top Bottom