:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On some real **** tho, **** Robbie Gould. We could've signed Ghostkowski if Robbie had told the team sooner he was going to be a *****. :smh: I'm going to be furious if we lose games next season because the damn kicker we acquire, most likely an UDFA or guy off waivers, misses a damn field goal.

On some real **** tho, **** Robbie Gould. We could've signed Ghostkowski if Robbie had told the team sooner he was going to be a *****. :smh: I'm going to be furious if we lose games next season because the damn kicker we acquire, most likely an UDFA or guy off waivers, misses a damn field goal.

I dont think gostkowski was ever really going to leave New England, but the front office should have done a better job getting in front of this. Resorting to tagging a kicker had to have been a pretty big sign that he didnt really want to be here

I think Gould believes he's worth way more than were offering him. Let him see what he can get elsewhere. I'm sure it won't be that much different.

Where do we go from here though? Do we sign an older guy like Matt Bryant to a 1 year deal or hope to fill the spot with a draft pick or undrafted free agent?

I think Gould believes he's worth way more than were offering him. Let him see what he can get elsewhere. I'm sure it won't be that much different.

Where do we go from here though? Do we sign an older guy like Matt Bryant to a 1 year deal or hope to fill the spot with a draft pick or undrafted free agent?

I dont think it's a money thing. His wife and kids are in Chicago and refuse to move out to SF. If he is going anywhere it's to the Bears to be with his family.

Do the man a favor and trade him there for a 3rd or a 4th. If not, wait until they lose their first game due to a field goal then strike

Did I miss reds mock draft ?

red81 red81 red81 red81 red81 red81
D8D21D4A-CDD0-48FF-9B33-CA86D2C123A4.gif

yeah **** we were already super short on picks and we already needed to draft a punter with that compensatory #212 pick

now we need a punter and a kicker? :sick:

how about punter Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah? we're probably gonna have to freestyle on a kicker tho :rolleyes

These are the notable kickers left in free agency

Phil Dawson (remember him?)
Matt Bryant
Sebastian Janikowski
Mike Nugent
Kai Forbath
Nick Rose

Back
Top Bottom