:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s about 5”10 195lbs

Little known fact about Kyler is he’s Korean-American.

As a scout you have to be intrigued by the potential considering he stepped in the spring right after baseball and won the starting QB job at Oklahoma wasn’t just givin to him.

5b1ae1ce45db8.image.jpg

5’10 195???????
0F46A226-5044-4FFF-80C2-9BC96C41888F.gif

Sure he’s that size :lol:

Greg Papa was just on radio a few hours ago and said hes not 5'10 and is closer to 5'8.
After watching that playoff game I knew that 5’10 195 thing was a tall tale.

You could put dude in a JV football game and no one who suspect a thing.

As an A’s fan, im torn on the kyler murray situation. He had a decent season at OU as a baseball player but would like to see him make his way into the majors. However, if kliff is gonna put his money where his mouth is and would really pick him #1, the possibility of having bosa fall to second is just too damn hard to pass up.

As an A’s fan, im torn on the kyler murray situation. He had a decent season at OU as a baseball player but would like to see him make his way into the majors. However, if kliff is gonna put his money where his mouth is and would really pick him #1, the possibility of having bosa fall to second is just too damn hard to pass up.
As an A's fan myself, this sucks. I doubt AZ ownership is going to get rid of Rosen this early. The A's used the #9 overall pick on him, and there is no compensatory pick if he leaves for the NFL if I understand correctly.

As a Giants fan i don’t really care for baseball Kyler, As a Niners fan I just want Kyler or another player to ball to get an opportunity at Bosa or a handful of picks.

Steelers owner said it’s hard to envision AB on the team moving forward. This is no longer just smoke, folks.

Gotta figure out how to get AB without giving up the #2 pick.

Steelers owner officially says “hard to envision Antonio with the team in 2019.”

Let’s get this ball rolling.

We’re not getting him.

We have the second overall pick. They’d be stupid not to ask for it. They’re gonna get at the minimum a 1st.

I think they'd want more. Probably our second this year and first next year.

Imagine AB, Kittle, Pettis, Juice, Breida and McKinnon. :wow: No ****ing excuses. That's a stacked weapon group!!
It’s just age is a huge variable. He turns 31 before new season begins July 10th.

Brandin Cooks being dealt consecutive offseasons for 1st round picks in the 24-32nd overall seemed like the going rate for a dynamic receiver team is looking to move.

We’re not getting him.

We have the second overall pick. They’d be stupid not to ask for it. They’re gonna get at the minimum a 1st.
49ers 2nd round pick is 36th overall.

36th overall in 2019, 2020 2nd round pick
For
Antonio Brown
Really doesn’t seem that inconceivable.

Gruden has first-round picks to burn. I think a first will definitely be a requisite to acquire him. Antonio Brown turning 31 is a strength in Gruden's eyes.

Kyler Murray won’t go 1 overall. Or at least I wouldn’t think Arizona gonna just move on from Rosen.

A page ago I was just saying he is very talented and can get it done at the NFL level.

The strongest possibility that moves Arizona off that 1st overall pick is Giants/Jags/Broncos Moving up for Dwayne Haskins.

Gruden has first-round picks to burn. I think a first will definitely be a requisite to acquire him. Antonio Brown turning 31 is a strength in Gruden's eyes.
That would be perfect for Steelers too cuz the losing may cause him to lose his cool and appear like a hot head like all the reports from Pittsburgh are saying he was.

Wow, for a minute I let myself imagine an offseason where we acquire Earl Thomas, Antonio Brown and Nick Bosa...

tenor.gif

Wow, for a minute I let myself imagine an offseason where we acquire Earl Thomas, Antonio Brown and Nick Bosa...

tenor.gif
I think he’s coming off an Achilles tear and ACL season before.

But, what do you think the market for Jason Verett will be. Haven’t seen anybody mention him but he will be UFA

Back
Top Bottom