:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jason Verett is a much more talented version of Jimmie Ward but with same amount of injury concern.

I guess I kind of answered my own question. There will always be a team or 2 willing to take a risk on a Pro bowler who is often injured

Love Verrett. He was one of my draft crushes the year he came out, but the dude is 5-9. The team hasn't signed during the offseason or drafted an outside corner shorter than 6-2.

I hate that stupid height requirement in this system. :smh:

Wow, for a minute I let myself imagine an offseason where we acquire Earl Thomas, Antonio Brown and Nick Bosa...

preview.png

As a baseball fan, I hope Kyler does choose baseball. It would do wonders for the long term future of the sport.

I dont think Kyler will be drafted #1, and there are already reports coming out that the Cardinals wont be trading Rosen. But I am now very interested to see if and where he gets drafted. I know that people seem to think the money is in baseball, but the guaranteed money is in football, at least for the first few years or so.

As a baseball fan, I hope Kyler does choose baseball. It would do wonders for the long term future of the sport.

I dont think Kyler will be drafted #1, and there are already reports coming out that the Cardinals wont be trading Rosen. But I am now very interested to see if and where he gets drafted. I know that people seem to think the money is in baseball, but the guaranteed money is in football, at least for the first few years or so.

if he does go in the first, i'd say his best bet financially is to stick it out in the NFL. he could potentially be spending multiple seasons playing in the minors and have to be a lyft/uber driver on the side.

that guaranteed NFL first round money > 2-4 years of working through the A's farm system

Most QBs this is a sack or thrown away.

Kyler turns it into one of best throws during the college football season.

Ravens promote Greg Roman to Offensive Coordinator.

Ravens are eerily similar to 2010-2012 49ers now.With John Harbaugh instead of Jim.They even have Crabtree. :rofl:

Nasty defense/Strong Running game

Look out for those boys next year.

That super bowl run is so weird when you really think about it. 49ers Defense was playing awful down the stretch and Kap lifted the team up with big plays often.
Cowboy was injured. The unit itself struggled mightily from that.

Aldon was hurt, too. Dude had to have his shoulder repaired that offseason for a torn labrum.

:frown::smh:

Back
Top Bottom