:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all serious :lol:

Y’all see how much rope former late first rounder Jimmie Ward got?

So what do you think the #3 overall pick chooses by this regime is gonna get???

Last edited:
Ward should have been gone. If we trade Solly and the 2nd rounder we can get Ward and Verretts replacement

Verett just got here, bro, and we got him on a pretty good "prove-it" deal that makes him a bargain this year, similar to Richard Sherman was last year. It's only 1.4 mil guarenteed. I don't see any reason to replace him before he even gets a chance to plays for us :lol:

BUT Ward's original contract blows my mind

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 3.51.24 PM.png

How on Earth did it jump to 8.5 mil in 2018?

Honest question here: Are you not allowed to build potential outs into rookie contracts? Definitely didn't get the Paraag special on that one.

even more Goofy they brought him back for 2 mil next season. :smh:

Verett just got here, bro, and we got him on a pretty good "prove-it" deal that makes him a bargain this year, similar to Richard Sherman was last year. It's only 1.4 mil guarenteed. I don't see any reason to replace him before he even gets a chance to plays for us :lol:

BUT Ward's original contract blows my mind

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 3.51.24 PM.png

How on Earth did it jump to 8.5 mil in 2018?

Honest question here: Are you not allowed to build potential outs into rookie contracts? Definitely didn't get the Paraag special on that one.

even more Goofy they brought him back for 2 mil next season. :smh:
The structure of Rookie deals for 1st rounders are set. Then that 5th year option if picked up is guaranteed and the salary increases immensely.

**** T.O. let him announce the pick for the Eagles. The self absorbed ******* choose to go into the Hall as an Eagle over the Niners because of past transgressions,even though he had problems with every team he went to due to self inflicted issues.I was a fan through all the BS he caused until he made that decision.The POS had his best years as a Niner and spent the majority of his career here but he still wanted to be a petulant child until the end.I know some won’t agree,but I would be happy if his name or likeness were never associated with us again.

When will Rosen get shipped out? What is the hold up. AZ needs to get this trade done asap

Back
Top Bottom