:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adding Bosa will solidify that D-line group.

Only trade down if you get a haul of picks for this year and future 1’s and 3’s John Lynch.

Thank you

I think Drew Lock will go earlier than most expect and Dwayne Haskins is definitely not falling out the top 5 IMO. There will be a lot of movement at the top of the draft.

Just looked at the schedule, and am not happy.

As you all know, season ticket holders are required to purchase the preseason games. I have been a season ticket holder since 1992. And in that time, we have had the 2nd to last preseason game at home 9 times. Nine. Nine times in twenty eight seasons.

This is ****ing bull****.

No one likes preseasons games, and the one game that is actually fun is the 2nd to last one.....and we have gotten it at home 9 times in 28 years. I'm bent.

Sorry for the rant. Especially because it might not seem like a big deal to yall. This ****ing sucks.

My ninja P-Lo need to blow up

:pimp: time to bring the bass back..it's also time for the niners to start laying the hammer again

idc what city im in or who im around, P-Lo's **** always be gettin me hyped. like most bay cats i pretty much start hittin the same kinda dance as soon as i hear the beat

As you all know, season ticket holders are required to purchase the preseason games. I have been a season ticket holder since 1992. And in that time, we have had the 2nd to last preseason game at home 9 times. Nine. Nine times in twenty eight seasons.

No one likes preseasons games, and the one game that is actually fun is the 2nd to last one.....and we have gotten it at home 9 times in 28 years. I'm bent.

Sorry for the rant. Especially because it might not seem like a big deal to yall. This ****ing sucks.

my dude has had it! you'd think they'd treat niner faithful a bit better

You mean you ain’t wanna see my guy CJ Beathard take 9 sacks from some 4th string defensive players????

my dude has had it! you'd think they'd treat niner faithful a bit better

It just sucks man. We already have to pay money for preseason, which none of us want to do, and an overwhelming majority of the time we dont even get the best preseason game at home.

9ers can’t **** up this draft right? Bosa sitting there......... should be signed already.

Damn man wtf do I keep thinking Arizona gonna draft Bosa?!? Esp after I heard what Keyshawn had to say on ESPN radio this morning

Damn man wtf do I keep thinking Arizona gonna draft Bosa?!? Esp after I heard what Keyshawn had to say on ESPN radio this morning
Worst case scenario we get Quinnen Williams or a QB needy team trades their soul for Murray.

I wouldn’t eem be mad.

sfd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom