:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
of course that's his response, but it doesn't mean its true or untrue, they're always gonna have a mostly prepared answer putting themself, the team, the franchise, etc. in the best position, that's just part of the job.

really though they can fix all of this pretty simply: by winning games. whether they really have a developing personal problem or not is kind of irrelevant, they're both risking their jobs now as a result of some mixed-bag drafting, player management, and not securing the almighty Ws.

regardless of whether K&J have actual "friction", the media can smell the blood in the water

side note, always impresses/amazes me just how ****ing huge these dudes triceps are. i'm looking at deebo's bicep from an anterior POV and his tricep is so large it's still visible.

i needa watch that PWillis workout video every time before hitting the gym for that motivation

Saw this guy online doing pro day and combine freaks and comparing their numbers. This is interesting.

40 yard: 4.47 – 4.39
Bench press: 20 reps – 17 reps
Vert: 40 inches – 38.5 inches
Broad jump: 130 inches – 135 inches
Three cone: 6.60 seconds – 6.66 seconds
20 yard shuttle: 3.87 seconds – 4.25 seconds

(Jalen Hurd – Julio Jones)

Saw this guy online doing pro day and combine freaks and comparing their numbers. This is interesting.

40 yard: 4.47 – 4.39
Bench press: 20 reps – 17 reps
Vert: 40 inches – 38.5 inches
Broad jump: 130 inches – 135 inches
Three cone: 6.60 seconds – 6.66 seconds
20 yard shuttle: 3.87 seconds – 4.25 seconds

(Jalen Hurd – Julio Jones)
Where are These numbers coming from I thought he was injured during the combine.

Where are These numbers coming from I thought he was injured during the combine.
Hurd’s numbers are from his pro day. Not apples to apples comparison I know.

But I went to go find out about Jalen’s pro day results and can’t find these numbers. This looks to have been testing results from Baylor in the fall. From this article below. It’s a good story about his journey too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000993504/article/baylor-wr-jalen-hurds-imperfect-but-calculated-path-to-the-nfl?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dcollege-football;plyr%3Dadrian_peterson;plyr%3Dkareem_hunt;plyr%3Djoe_mixon&p.ct=CFB+24/7&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23ffffff&p.bgc1m=%23000000&sr=amp

Those numbers are supposed to be from a healthy Hurd in the fall. He’s dealing with a torn meniscus throughout this year’s combine and pro day.

Hurd’s numbers are from his pro day. Not apples to apples comparison I know.

But I went to go find out about Jalen’s pro day results and can’t find these numbers. This looks to have been testing results from Baylor in the fall. From this article below. It’s a good story about his journey too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000993504/article/baylor-wr-jalen-hurds-imperfect-but-calculated-path-to-the-nfl?networkId=4595&site=.news&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=prtnr%3Dcollege-football;plyr%3Dadrian_peterson;plyr%3Dkareem_hunt;plyr%3Djoe_mixon&p.ct=CFB+24/7&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23ffffff&p.bgc1m=%23000000&sr=amp
Goodness gracious.

Just watched this vid.

:sick::sick::sick:

He moves like a damn runningback. He’s just too damn tall. He’s officially now the player I’m most excited about. The possibilities are endless.

Goodness gracious.

Just watched this vid.

:sick::sick::sick:

He moves like a damn runningback. He’s just too damn tall. He’s officially now the player I’m most excited about. The possibilities are endless.

Yeah he was number 1 kid coming from high school if I remember correctly. But a lot of teams removed him from their board for quitting on the team at Tennesse after requesting the position switch.

I may be jumping the gun a bit but I can see a scenario where Hurd becomes our goal line back and he scores somewhere between 4-6 TDs from the ground and another 5-7 from the air.

Hurd might not even carry the ball 4-6 times all year if everyone stays healthy. Theres just too many guys in the backfield

I expect him to get carries, especially when defenses are caught in the wrong personnel group. And that should happen quite frequently with the versatile weapons Kyle has collected.

Back
Top Bottom