:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sacramento is so underrated. Is the great city in California nobody really knows about.

Love my city.

What part of Sac are you moving to?
I`ll have to ask my sister, I honestly dont have a clue. Moving out there to stay with her so i can get myself together.

I`ll definitely refer back to you guys once the move is made...........

pettis hair always wild. looks like he should be at a blink-182 concert or headlining for a ska band

He is a wild looking dude

IIRC someone in the thread met him recently at an EDM or rap show.... somewhere in SF.... Bill graham civic center? Warfield? Somethin like that

If Sacramento is boring, you're a boring dude plain and simple.

Sacramento has everything every city in the bay not named San Francisco has to offer.

giphy.gif

Ain't nothing in Sac but the boonies, Hella dry out there. What's honestly around there? It's basically like stockton, redding; I mean should i continue? Nothing great around there besides the State fair yearly. Mybad if you're mad, im not trying to start anything I'm just being honest. There's not anything near exciting in Sac when the subject is about "something to do" compared to the the Bay Area. take it with a grain of salt. Don't make this a compare and contrast or a pros and cons.

PS....The kings have a future tho.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Ain't nothing in Sac but the boonies, Hella dry out there. What's honestly around there? It's basically like stockton, redding; I mean should i continue? Nothing great around there besides the State fair yearly. Mybad if you're mad, im not trying to start anything I'm just being honest. There's not anything near exciting in Sac when the subject is about "something to do" compared to the the Bay Area. take it with a grain of salt. Don't make this a compare and contrast or a pros and cons.

Have you lived in Sacramento in the past 10 years to make a true comparison? Stating Stocking and Redding is equal to Sacramento is a bad take.

Downtown Sacramento is thriving with the new arena and shops/restaurants that have opened up. IMO, it's finally starting to be a city of it's own. Now the outskirts of Sacramento, sure those areas are 'meh' because their suburbs. But I think Sacramento is changing for the better.

giphy.gif

interpret how you may but Sac is one of the fastest growing cities in CA. but how "fun" a city is obviously a matter of personal preference and your personality. reality is, some folk feel miserable living in SF/Oakland despite all the bay has to offer. if you're the type who can find the best out of any situation, then Sac has a wealth of options and the cost of living in relatively cheap. that Midtown/Downtown Sac area is thriving fam. Lot of young professionals/millennials have flocked to the area, bar scene (though I don't drink much) was a good atmosphere, and GREAT and diverse food options. and with tahoe/reno a short drive away, there's a lot to enjoy about sac. made a visit up there last month and some of the tinder matches :pimp:

interpret how you may but Sac is one of the fastest growing cities in CA. but how "fun" a city is obviously a matter of personal preference and your personality. reality is, some folk feel miserable living in SF/Oakland despite all the bay has to offer. if you're the type who can find the best out of any situation, then Sac has a wealth of options and the cost of living in relatively cheap. that Midtown/Downtown Sac area is thriving fam. Lot of young professionals/millennials have flocked to the area, bar scene (though I don't drink much) was a good atmosphere, and GREAT and diverse food options. and with tahoe/reno a short drive away, there's a lot to enjoy about sac. made a visit up there last month and some of the tinder matches :pimp:
This.

And you get all the rich white girls from Granite Bay/Lincoln/Roseville that come to downtown to party. Not bad at all :evil:

Omg all this wack talk about Sacramento. This truly is the slowest time of the season. Jesus. Who the **** cares if sac is boring or up and coming. It’s all just opinions.

Omg all this wack talk about Sacramento. This truly is the slowest time of the season. Jesus. Who the **** cares if sac is boring or up and coming. It’s all just opinions.

Bruh we just doing it to pass time..post NFL draft, nothing coming out of 49ers camp, nothing else to really drum up about besides defo negotiations

Eric Berry still out there
Adding Eric Berry to a team that’s already had poor injury history(played 3 games last 2 seasons)with Jason Verrett already a part of the secondary would literally add insult to injury.

This front office will definitely get some backlash if guys continue to get hurt and they continue signing guys with lengthy injury history. We should all as fans show congruence with criticism and if it doesn’t work out this upcoming year I expect the commentary in here to be a lot like the days of Baalke. Which is completely fair.

But I fully expect this team to compete every week with whomever they’re matched up against next year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom