:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynch might finally cut ties with award, but what he thinks is cutting ties is actually severing Ward’s tendons thus placing him on the IR once again.

Cross-posting with the NFL thread but Deebo finna be y'all best WR from day one. I like his ceiling more than Pettis. Shanny gonna get the most outta Samuel right away.
We can only hope. We get excited for WRs expecting them to produce, but doesn't happen lol

u the GM

u get to pick FA Tre Boston, Eric Berry or trade for Josh Jones (GB) or Karl Josef (OAK)

what u do and y?

I really really really don’t understand how ward had a spot on this roster to begin with. Only thing i could think of is he got a sextape involving either york or lynch. Only conclusion i can come to

I mean say what you want about Ward. I’m not a big fan either. But you can’t blame the FO for believing in a guy and then he breaks his collarbone. That could happen to anybody

Why haven’t the **** has lynch signed Boston. It was bad enough we didn’t address the safety position this offseason. Now we not even makin moves after this bum gets hurt.

Tarvarius Moore received snaps at free safety. Thank god. He should have always been there.

Back
Top Bottom