:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
need me a kittle one too
i kinda want the SB patch one but i don't want to cop it before hand get some bad juju :lol:

also i think i might try to wait to get a diff jersey of his w/ stitched numbers versus the screen print ha

BTW, here's a question I haven't seen posed: what song will the 49ers enter to? I feel like the players have tacitly chosen Roddy Ricch's The box as their anthem. I've been slapping this **** all week!!
I say either Roddy Ricch or E-40.

That Roddy Ricch hard tho

btw, the 49ers edit the **** out of Kyle's post-game speeches. Dude drops s and f bombs in every sentence, but it all gets edited out. :lol:

What happened?!

Nothing. I was rewatching all of our game highlights last night. I was watching the Steeler game at the time of that post (he played 3 snaps, gave up a short catch, a pass interference and a touchdown bomb). And that was his season.

D064D0B4-6CB4-4FE9-9AAF-81880F44EBFA.jpeg

3AE394A7-61E8-479C-8CB5-EA8BD4E9A957.jpeg

This pic will always get me. Going through a rebuild of countless doubters and endless injuries. To get to this point is amazing.

Looked up this pic on Google: You ain't ever lied.

"San Francisco 49ers v Minnesota Vikings
MINNEAPOLIS, MN - SEPTEMBER 9: Head Coach Kyle Shanahan of the San Francisco 49ers sits in the locker room during the game against the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium on September 9, 2018 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Vikings defeated the 49ers 24-16. (Photo by Michael Zagaris/San Francisco 49ers/Getty Images)"

where'd your homey copp that hat?

want one of those also, but wondering if it's in store only.....

Back
Top Bottom