:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2020 Offseason Thread [2019 NFC CHAMPIONS - CONGRATULATIONS CHIEFS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BR0 MONTANA

formerly imanikehead
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Listening to 95.7 today and an interesting question came up. Which scenario would you rather have the Niners in with 2mins left in the 4th Quarter.

Scenario 1: Niners down 4 points starting on their own 20yd. Jimmy G having to command the offense for one final touchdown to win the game.

Scenario 2: Niners up 2 points, relying on their Defense to stop the Chiefs from scoring a touchdown on the final drive of the game.

Joined Feb 17, 2019
Listening to 95.7 today and an interesting question came up. Which scenario would you rather have the Niners in with 2mins left in the 4th Quarter.

Scenario 1: Niners down 4 points starting on their own 20yd. Jimmy G having to command the offense for one final touchdown to win the game.

Scenario 2: Niners up 2 points, relying on their Defense to stop the Chiefs from scoring a touchdown on the final drive of the game.
I'd probably go with #1 especially if the score is in the 30s.

Side note regarding scenario #2: if the Niners are up 4 and defense has to prevent a TD, I like this situation better than only being up 2 and having to prevent a FG attempt against Mahomes, which would be extremely hard to do idc how great the defense is

Last edited:

illvine

formerly drizzyd
Joined Jun 1, 2009
I'd probably go with #1 especially if the score is in the 30s.

Side note regarding scenario #2: if the Niners are up 4 and defense has to prevent a TD, I like this situation better than only being up 2 and having to prevent a FG attempt against Mahomes, which would be extremely hard to do idc how great the defense is
yeah agreed, if we were up 4 and they needed a TD im taking that all day but up 2 trying to prevent a FG not so much

CrownRoyalDaddy

formerly tdoggy57
Joined Nov 12, 2015
I feel like everybody is still sleeping on us and slobbing Mahomes and the Chiefs...

lets go! These boys are going to be READY. Feel like with this coaching staff and team wecan beat ANYBODY

im way too hype for this to be 1.5 weeks away lmao smh

BR0 MONTANA

formerly imanikehead
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Joined Oct 17, 2012
I was thinking today. The way the 9ers have built this team is how we should continue to build it moving forward. The way Kyle schemes up means we don’t have to spend high draft capital on any offensive positions besides o-line. We should continue to draft D-Line high every season, and just keep rotating fresh guys in and hopefully find another stud along the way because eventually someone will have to leave. The D-line really covers any weakened we might have in the secondary or LB group. I’m down to just draft D-line every year in the first round.

illvine

formerly drizzyd
Joined Jun 1, 2009
Nah man, i see what youre saying, but its been too many years where weve talked about the draft well before the season has even ended :lol:

lets get this dub next sunday!

Joined Feb 13, 2013
For those interested, the giants dugout at the embarcadero has the locker room nfc champs tshirt and caps. Assuming the other dugouts in the Bay Area will also have them. They also said there’s going to be a pop up truck starting the weekend around Justin Herman plaza

Joined Sep 18, 2016
pop up truck?? sign me up, tryna be decked the **** out in miami. Can't wait, tickets keep coming down and down and down

Joined Jul 27, 2012
While I’m holding off on that Super Bowl 54 hat until they hopefully win. I’ve been rocking the hell out of this Super Bowl 16 fitted this week. Picked this up at some spot in Queens a few years back when the Super Bowl was at MetLife Stadium. They had a bunch of different 49ers Super Bowl patch hats from all the years they won along with various other teams. Wish I scooped up a few others because I haven’t seen those hats in years and I’m usually checking various spots too.

D23B5C34-FCDA-4316-9BCC-A6E307AD1B13.jpeg 5F8E1719-7442-42CF-96CB-3DF9280BEB1B.jpeg 89F0A600-EBC4-41CC-B94D-EFB4BF722DD1.jpeg

Top Bottom