:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, the amount of jimmy G slander going on....smh.

thats my QB.gif

i got you brother. been in a gif making mood after learning how to create them. in honor of nick wright being an absolute moron:

Gvxrv7.gif

XLwlLW.gif

2xrNxK.gif

14dallas.1.190.jpg

I want that super bowl patch hat right now. But I’ve had bad luck when I get patch hats early before the game or series. Got the 49ers joint right a few days after they beat Atlanta in 2013. Got the Mets World Series patch hat right after they clinched the pennant in 2015 and got the Dodgers hats the night they won the pennant in 2017-18.

Each time, things ended badly. Ima sit this one out for now. But if the 49ers win. I’m splurging with no dambz given.

Let’s get this superbowl victory make mahomes irrelevant show the world he’s a failure when it counts

I want to go to Miami soooo bad.

I’m tracking tickets everyday :lol:

Anyone see any Championship gear yet in stores, specifically in NYC? Looking to get my kids a shirt each

Everything on like doesn’t guarantee I’ll get it before the Super Bowl

Mike Florio finally says something intelligent. I was just talking with my dad about how to slow down Mahomes last night, and it ultimately boils down to one thing: light his *** up. I'll take a 15-yard penalty if the dude sees ghosts the rest of the game. This is the last game of the year, and I fully expect the 49ers' defense to come out physical and violent as ****. Skulls need to get cracked.

Last edited:
^^ hell yeah man.. if he hears footsteps the rest of the game that's fine by me.

gimme that 15 yard penatly. gotta be at the beginning of the game though... LOL

Mike Florio finally says something intelligent. I was just talking with my dad about how to slow down Mahomes last night, and it ultimately boils down to one thing: light his *** up. I'll take a 15-yard penalty if the dude sees ghosts the rest of the game. This is the last game of the year, and I fully expect the 49ers' defense to come out physical and violent as ****. Skulls need to get cracked.

Most definitely and thats with most mobile QBs or any QB for that matter. If you make their space feel small thats what they'll feel. But if he starts feeling like he can roam, then you have a problem.

i honestly don’t see maholmes as that big of a threat. i’d rather play him that russ again. i’m confident that with the mobile QBs our defense has seen this season we can shut his *** down

...but if someone can light his *** up they better do it :lol:

Reactions: ace
I see Mahomes much differently. I think he is the most skilled of the mobile QBs. He has significantly better arm talent imo. Dude can hit anything at any distance on the dam nose. But they need to light his *** up lol. I am expecting a big game from Dee Ford.

Back
Top Bottom