:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kittle will have a big game. So will Deebo.

That Clark dude from KC and his comments have now left a huge target across his and every Chiefs player's backs.

Chiefs finna act like rookies going in to Miami, watch. Meanwhile, Niners gonna carry themselves professionally, business as usual, and will be acting like they been there before, something we didn't do in 2012 during the week leading up to the SB.

Niners, imo, will be BETTER PREPARED and is one of the key reasons why I think we win.

Mahomes isn't the same when under constant duress. Bruh looked like a deer in headlights when the colts started putting hats on him regularly. If we can get to him its a wrap.

Cant wait for the game, matchup is so intriguing. Like any other week, we need to get after the quarterback. Fully expect our dline to feast, Dee Ford is going to ball

Going to check the hat stores out here in SoCal for those Niners Hats. Highly doubt they'd be sold out here.

i honestly don’t see maholmes as that big of a threat. i’d rather play him that russ again. i’m confident that with the mobile QBs our defense has seen this season we can shut his *** down

...but if someone can light his *** up they better do it :lol:

Well that makes one of you, sir. I know how good our defense is, but Mahomes is the best QB in the league. He is absolutely a big threat. Any other team is the NFC representative other than the Niners with our defense, I am betting heavy on KC.

EB71EEE9-9C1D-4A99-B78A-61E6F2EF305A.jpeg

Listening to 95.7 today and an interesting question came up. Which scenario would you rather have the Niners in with 2mins left in the 4th Quarter.

Scenario 1: Niners down 4 points starting on their own 20yd. Jimmy G having to command the offense for one final touchdown to win the game.

Scenario 2: Niners up 2 points, relying on their Defense to stop the Chiefs from scoring a touchdown on the final drive of the game.

Listening to 95.7 today and an interesting question came up. Which scenario would you rather have the Niners in with 2mins left in the 4th Quarter.

Scenario 1: Niners down 4 points starting on their own 20yd. Jimmy G having to command the offense for one final touchdown to win the game.

Scenario 2: Niners up 2 points, relying on their Defense to stop the Chiefs from scoring a touchdown on the final drive of the game.
I'd probably go with #1 especially if the score is in the 30s.

Side note regarding scenario #2: if the Niners are up 4 and defense has to prevent a TD, I like this situation better than only being up 2 and having to prevent a FG attempt against Mahomes, which would be extremely hard to do idc how great the defense is

Last edited:
I'd probably go with #1 especially if the score is in the 30s.

Side note regarding scenario #2: if the Niners are up 4 and defense has to prevent a TD, I like this situation better than only being up 2 and having to prevent a FG attempt against Mahomes, which would be extremely hard to do idc how great the defense is

yeah agreed, if we were up 4 and they needed a TD im taking that all day but up 2 trying to prevent a FG not so much

I feel like everybody is still sleeping on us and slobbing Mahomes and the Chiefs...

lets go! These boys are going to be READY. Feel like with this coaching staff and team wecan beat ANYBODY

im way too hype for this to be 1.5 weeks away lmao smh

I was thinking today. The way the 9ers have built this team is how we should continue to build it moving forward. The way Kyle schemes up means we don’t have to spend high draft capital on any offensive positions besides o-line. We should continue to draft D-Line high every season, and just keep rotating fresh guys in and hopefully find another stud along the way because eventually someone will have to leave. The D-line really covers any weakened we might have in the secondary or LB group. I’m down to just draft D-line every year in the first round.

Nah man, i see what youre saying, but its been too many years where weve talked about the draft well before the season has even ended :lol:

lets get this dub next sunday!

Back
Top Bottom