:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those interested, the giants dugout at the embarcadero has the locker room nfc champs tshirt and caps. Assuming the other dugouts in the Bay Area will also have them. They also said there’s going to be a pop up truck starting the weekend around Justin Herman plaza

pop up truck?? sign me up, tryna be decked the **** out in miami. Can't wait, tickets keep coming down and down and down

88E36AED-4D24-413B-9DBA-002D9523EFF1.jpeg

While I’m holding off on that Super Bowl 54 hat until they hopefully win. I’ve been rocking the hell out of this Super Bowl 16 fitted this week. Picked this up at some spot in Queens a few years back when the Super Bowl was at MetLife Stadium. They had a bunch of different 49ers Super Bowl patch hats from all the years they won along with various other teams. Wish I scooped up a few others because I haven’t seen those hats in years and I’m usually checking various spots too.

D23B5C34-FCDA-4316-9BCC-A6E307AD1B13.jpeg 5F8E1719-7442-42CF-96CB-3DF9280BEB1B.jpeg 89F0A600-EBC4-41CC-B94D-EFB4BF722DD1.jpeg

I have that same hat, I totally forgot about it :lol:

Think I got it at the Coliseum

I got it at one of the hat shops around there on the outside area by the coliseum. Wish I bought the other super bowl patch hats they had. They had a gold one with a red bill which I was eying. When I was back in NY in the summer, they were all dried up.

I have been lightweight debating about Miami. But as the days get closer, the dream seems further away. Cant justify dropping over 10 racks for my pops and I to go to Miami. Would be amazing, but cant do it.

White Kittles have restocked from S-XL......

Jimmy's from S-XL in stock too......

yo this is wild...

it wouldn't be an official football season without some type of scandal or bull**** circulating the saints.

they must've backfired on one of those new orleans' voodoo curses. but idgaf, **** drew brees and that bootsy *** franchise. still pissed about the call against ahmad brooks

I have been lightweight debating about Miami. But as the days get closer, the dream seems further away. Cant justify dropping over 10 racks for my pops and I to go to Miami. Would be amazing, but cant do it.
nah fam much better things to drop 10stacks on. Its the right choice.

Fox is broadcasting the game in 4K HRD. Should be some high quality watching lol

Anyone heading to the niner empire watch party on Sunday in Miami? Thinking bout dropping some $$ for a table but wanna make sure it will actually have a decent group

Wish i could go but i did the championship game instead.
thats a lot of bread man

Homie in here is def blessed he gets to go. Rep NT niner gang!!

Back
Top Bottom