:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Started off well offensively, until they ran a million inside zones. Then the worst of it all people started dropping like flies. TBH we didn't have to be perfect to beat Dallas. This was a very winnable game. They just couldn't get it done.

Lynchmob!!! I don't care if we're 0-16 (came really close once) I'm still watching niner games and posting in here! We've had these slump seasons before fellas. Just hope baalke can put a team together in the next few years
He will not have the opportunity to put a team together in the next few years.  He may (and should) get s***canned after this season.

Did Torrey Smith lose a step or is Gabbert simply not trying to throw down field?

Torrey had a step on Claiborne but turned his head way too late, it was almost as if he thought there was no way Blaine was going to throw it :lol:

In fairness, the ball could/should have been thrown 5-10 yards further

If Baalke gets fired, we already know who the next GM is going to be (former PHI GM). Baalke has done a good job drafting players, couldve been better if our ACL picks panned out. We're sucking right now because of the unexpected retirements and league suspensions. We should let go of Jed before we let go of Baalke. Jed's the one with the personal vandetta against Harbs

tom gamble signed off on trading desean jackson, and drafted marcus smith in the first round(massive reach--a player I had a 3rd round grade on), who has 1.5 career sacks and 5 total tackles in 3 years. 

with gamble in place, chip have greater influence on personnel. **** players like byron maxwell getting large contracts and guys with "character issues" or players "not buying in" getting the boot. i could see him sending guys like aaron lynch and rashard robinson packing, trent brown traded because he isn't a "scheme fit", etc.

john middlekauf, former eagles scout who worked under chip, said chip didn't even have carlos hyde on his draft board because he had off-field issues in college. lol.

on a side note:

Joe Fann  ‏@Joe_Fann   21s22 seconds ago

Overall, Rashard Robinson received a 92.5 grade from @PFF in his first career start. That's the highest grade of anyone from #DALvsSF.
[h3]8. Rashard Robinson, CB, San Francisco 49ers[/h3]
Robinson drew Cowboys backup WR Brice Butler for most of the game, which certainly helps his grade, but this was an accomplished performance from the rookie corner, who allowed just three catches for 20 yards on six targets, breaking up the three passes that fell incomplete. Robinson has impressive physical tools, and based on this performance it appears he could be a real find for the 49ers.

Last edited:
bow officially out for the season with torn achilles.
frown.gif

waiting to hear on defo. 
mean.gif

Sorry guys I'm gonna be in tank mode for the rest of the season. I want our team to show competitiveness and potential but we need higher draft picks to replenish talent. Winning 6 or 7 games is gonna hurt this team.

Bow is out for the rest of the season. Time to pack the bags, hang them up. Season is over. Teams just gonna run it up the middle all day.

Sidenote

I had a strage dream that somethig might happen...

Nah. Think its over

Last edited:
mitch trubisky is a player to keep an eye on. UNC basically runs chip's offense.

this is a play i look for: throw from the far hash to outside the numbers on the go route in stride. one of wentz's money throws. trubisky nails it here.

Last edited:
I don't eem wanna draft a QB; I rather trade for someone. I don't wanna wait and my heart can't take a bust.

Is Carson Palmer out this Thursday because of the concussion protocol or does he still have a chance of getting cleared? Not that it matters since we lost to a Drew Stanton led Cardinals when Harbaugh was around :smh:

Deforest Buckner questionable

Navarro Bowman out for season

Carson Palmer questionable but experts think it is unlikely he will pass concussion protocol before Thursday.

As I said Sunday I believe Drew Stanton will start. I also believe that the 49ers can steal this game away but considering how dire our draft needs are do we really want to win it at this point? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom