:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of QBs. I love Jimmy G. But ive been salty Kyle and Co. didn’t select Patrick Mahomes when Brian Hoyer was the starter. I think everything will work out tho and 49ers will be a playoff team soon enough.

Hindsight 20/20

Clelin Ferrell in the span of a week said he models his game after Aldon Smith, compared whooping Alabama to whiping his *** and referenced Suge Knight in his post-game speech. Not sure whether to be concerned or love this kid. :lol::rofl:

Clelin Ferrell in the span of a week said he models his game after Aldon Smith, compared whooping Alabama to whiping his *** and referenced Suge Knight in his post-game speech. Not sure whether to be concerned or love this kid. :lol::rofl:

:lol:

it's impressive that a 21yo in this generation can reference very specific parts of a beef that happened years before his birth. i like that he knows about what happened to aldon, seems like he's trying avoid ending up in the scenario

Kliff Kingsbury is coming to the NFC West to coach the Cardinals. NFCW now has McVay, Kingsbury, and Shanny, 3 talented, offensive-minded dudes all in their 30's. lol

Kingsbury had Patty Mahomes at TT and couldn't win. >D

Is the team store the only option for a George Kittle jersey?

I need that. I want a super official one too. Like with the sleeves and all that.

I wonder if Kingsbury now running the show, does that change AZ draft process. Do they now really try to trade down so that they can get more assets and plug up more holes?

Lord Fangio HC of the Broncos

thank goodness he’s not in our division or conference..congrats to that man

Could you imagine a 49ers’ coaching team of Harbaugh, Shanny at OC and Fangio at DC?? What wet dreams are made of

I don't think it is, but last I heard he was the favorite. Good for Fangio if it's true. Dude deserves it. Who knows if he'll be a good head coach, but he deserves a chance at it. A lot of people think he's a DC lifer, but they said the same thing about Bruce Arians. That Denver defense is already stacked for Fangio to feast with.

In other news, Haskins is doing God's work begging the NYG to grab him. Keep building that trade stock, baby. :nthat:

If Bosa goes one, I wonder if the Giants would entertain swapping first-round picks for OBJ. They pick sixth. :emoji_eyes: They'd have to love Haskins and would probably want another pick of ours in return.

I'd make that trade so fast. The Niners could grab Ferrell, Burns or Polite at 6.

If Bosa goes one, I wonder if the Giants would entertain swapping first-round picks for OBJ. They pick sixth. :emoji_eyes: They'd have to love Haskins and would probably want another pick of ours in return.

I'd make that trade so fast. The Niners could grab Ferrell, Burns or Polite at 6.
tenor.gif

We goofed twice this year man. Missed out on Mack because Gruden is an idiot. Missed out on Bosa because we won some games we shouldn’t have won. I’m fine with the raiders and seacocks win but wish we lost that Denver game.

Anyways. Can’t mess this up man.

Also Kliff hired as cards head coach.

Would you guys approve of a trade similar to what the Colts got from the Jets?

49ers 2 overall in exchange for

Jaguars 7th overall, 38th overall, and a 2nd rounder in 2020.

I really feel like it’s wishful thinking that someone is going to jump up and trade the farm but stranger things have happened. He’s gonna have to show out during the process.

If you think about it, these kids are 20ish years old

I wanna say like 3/4 of these kids don’t know the old timers

Lord Fangio is officially the HC of the Broncos. Congrats to him. The pieces are there for that defense to be elite. I have no doubts he'll get them there.

Back
Top Bottom