:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2020 Offseason Thread:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Dec 31, 2012
Anyone else think Pettis looked kinda weak **** tho for for many reps he got in last night?
Until he turns his kitty loving *** into a Lion I’m taking the aggressive *** receivers over him everyday of the week.

What DB is really tryna see Hurd or Debo in the open field??????

Joined Jan 19, 2016
Until he turns his kitty loving *** into a Lion I’m taking the aggressive *** receivers over him everyday of the week.

What DB is really tryna see Hurd or Debo in the open field??????
It would be a totally different dynamic with those two on the field. Shanny wouldn't necessarily have the speed he loves(tho Deebo and Hurd ain't slow by any means), but those two are straight dogs.

Lorenzo Neal on the post-game show was joking about how Deebo and Hurd looked like Anquan and TO out there lol. ****, gimme that.

Joined Dec 31, 2012
It would be a totally different dynamic with those two on the field. Shanny wouldn't necessarily have the speed he loves(tho Deebo and Hurd ain't slow by any means), but those two are straight dogs.

Lorenzo Neal on the post-game show was joking about how Deebo and Hurd looked like Anquan and TO out there lol. ****, gimme that.
That’s what I’m saying.

You can tell that Debo is gonna be the type of receiver that has to rely on his acumen later in his career.

But at this current juncture with youth on his side, Petrie is only a smidge faster than him.

Jalen is 6’5 230 so I’m not even worried about his speed as much. I do think he his faster than Kittle tho and we are well aware of the burners King Kittle put on dudes last year.

Joined Jan 19, 2016
Sometimes I forget how physical Kittle is as well. Dude runs through mother****ers.

I like the idea of those three on the field. :evil:

Joined Dec 31, 2012
Bruh; Hurd has me so excited. We may have gotten the steal of the draft!!!!

That size with the ability to move through traffic the way he can. I’m convinced that he would’ve been a first or second round pick if he had stay with RB.

I pray that he’s on the field a lot this season.

Bosa

formerly hhaze
Joined Feb 19, 2016
Sometimes I forget how physical Kittle is as well. Dude runs through **********ers.

I like the idea of those three on the field. :evil:
Basically have our much needed redzone TDs covered with them.

Joined Feb 1, 2010
And just like that, Marquise Goodwin becomes our "#1 wideout" to obsolete in one off-season. I feel like Goodwin is more concerned with his image and his dancing than he is at his craft. Same with Kendrick Bourne. Woudln't be mad if both of them didn't make the 53.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
It would be great to see Hurd become a redzone threat.

It was nice to see BD Nick play.

and gawd dammit, Trent Taylor is out.

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
So I should clarify. My post about Pettis has little to do with PSG1. It has to do with the fact that people are reporting that he is looking less than impressive in camp, and is being overshadowed by our rookies.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
A friend told me that Baldy was on 95.7 The Game and said he wasn't sure Kyle Shanahan is an NFL coach. :wow::nerd: Did anyone listen to that interview?

Joined Dec 31, 2012
A friend told me that Baldy was on 95.7 The Game and said he wasn't sure Kyle Shanahan is an NFL coach. :wow::nerd: Did anyone listen to that interview?
I don’t think that’s a wild assertion. We know Kyle is a genius OC; but head coaching is an entirely different beast.

Joined Dec 31, 2012
Kittle (calf), cJ (thumb), Dre Greenlaw ???, toilolo ???? no practice today
I'm convinced that if any player of note wakes up with as much as a crink in their neck, they're sitting out.

At this point, Kyle has to be traumatized by injuries.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now