:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodness, Brady's footwork on their scoring drives in the 2nd half :x

When is the last time SF had a QB with good footwork?

kap has been terrible in second halfs 
sick.gif

It was 13-10, felt fairly confident we could pull it out....went downhill from there :lol: :frown:

the way reid was holding his arm reminded me how dudes react after they tear the bicep off the bone doing deadlifts incorrectly.

Last edited:
Saw a few small improvements:

Lots of repetitive runs but a few of them gashed so it is what it is. 

Kaep finished 16 for 30, 53% completion rate, for 206 yard, 2TD, and 0 INT, which is good by recent Kaep standards. In the last 3 games Kaep has scored 6 TDS (5 throwing 1 rushing) and 2 INTS which once again is good by his recent standards. 

Defense kept us in the game at least until the 4th quarter, which once again is good by our standards.  

Our big problem is that our offense isn't good enough to put up big numbers and our defense isn't good enough to keep other team's scores low. 

Last edited:
jamison crowder, another NT 49er thread draft favorite, is a little stud.

this year's crowder: dede westbrook

draft dede and say peace to torrey

Last edited:
Baalke has to go. If Chip goes too I understand (but I think he should get another year since no one could win with this trash roster). If Baalke is still the GM next season I think the crowds will be even smaller than this year.

Jed needs to take ownership of the Harbaugh mistake and apologize to the fanbase for derailing what was a solid playoff team, clean house, and start moving forward. Otherwise, there is no way any sane 49er fan can see a path where the team can even be competitive in the next few years.

It's not like we can't eat the contract, Jed is just too cheap to do so. We're $42 mil under the cap including Torrey. If Kap isn't back next year that's even more reason to eat the contract for the high pick Baalke is looking for.

I fully expect Torrey's agent to push for a release/trade in the off-season.

We're going to suck next season too. Torrey wants out.

Baalke has to go. If Chip goes too I understand (but I think he should get another year since no one could win with this trash roster). If Baalke is still the GM next season I think the crowds will be even smaller than this year.

Jed needs to take ownership of the Harbaugh mistake and apologize to the fanbase for derailing what was a solid playoff team, clean house, and start moving forward. Otherwise, there is no way any sane 49er fan can see a path where the team can even be competitive in the next few years.
Yorks aint apologizing for ****. They don't give a ****. They're too busy raking in the dough and laughing at all the ******ed "Faithfuls" that took on a second mortgage for their PSLs.

Last edited:
"And with the college season winding down, multiple sources said the team's scouts and brass are very high on North Carolina junior quarterback Mitch Trubisky."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...eels-qb-mitch-trubisky-in-the-2017-nfl-draft/

As long as the browns make a browns decision the best player in the draft should be available in the second pick.

Sidenote. Good to see this team battaling in the game. They deserve a win because they didint play like a 1-9 team the first half, but a game is two halves and sucks to see what happen in the last quarter.

Back
Top Bottom