:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Draft class played well, McGlinchey (considering he was out of position), Warner led in tackles plus forced fumble, and Pettis rebounded after the drop.

Heading to Levi’s next week :pimp:

Tough game and Jimmy didn't have the best stuff but it's encouraging. If they fix their overall execution they should be fine this season. Going against one of the best teams in the league on the road with a great defense. Although Jimmy threw 3 picks, no reason to overreact due to the circumstances, many missed opportunities yet they lost by a touchdown.

If they’ll come back sign Bow and Reid for depth.

DeFo is an All Pro caliber talent, Fred Warner is nasty. Defense played pretty well all things considered.

And we got a gunslinger in Jimmy G that’s for sure; and I’m not mad at that whatsoever. The coin just landed on the wrong end tonight against the best defense in the league.

The energy that was behind those 3 picks is the same energy behind that Pettis TD.

One thing being a gun slinger and throwing it down field and what not, but jimmy straight up made some bad throws.

someone get dez bryant on the phone. this redzone offense is beyond putrid. with the amount of bodies dropping and garcon doing his best vernon davis impression, we gotta make room for a big body. i know he doesnt get the separation but the size, strength, and hands can make up for that in tight goaline coverage

warner.jpg

The biggest concern after this game for me is the guard situation. I have no idea what the hell they'll do. Jonathan Cooper looked terrible in the preseason. Dude was clearly not healthy. Erik Magnuson doesn't appear to be healthy anytime soon.

Man oh man. Want my guys healthy and out of suspension. We good

Back
Top Bottom