:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big loss for Chicago. They’ll see the noticeable difference in how that defense performs next year.

considering the bears will be playing all the first place teams in the nfc and their own division next season, that 2020 first round pick they gave the raiders might actually look really good

259aeeb.jpg

This is the new head coach of the Cardinals. Tons of reports coming out right now that Kyler Murray will declare.

Who wants Jimmy T back? Probably not happening, but I'd take him back. Dude is the best DL coach in the game.

If both sides could get over it, it would be a hell of an opportunity for our young D Line. Dude is great at what he does. Just not a HC. 9ers still paying him? Lol

Would some team do their effn best to get that 1st round pick to secure kyler?

Hopefully cards realize they suck so much that they need MORE picks and someone trades up to 1 for kyler freeing up bosa for us :D

Too bad cards already got Rosen. >D
Nobody in that organization left this year impressed with Josh Rosen. I watched every cardinals game I could and he definitely struggled mightily.

55 % completion percentage/175 yds per game avg/ 11 tds, 14 ints, 10 fumbles in 13 starts

With that being said highly doubt they go QB but trade down for them makes most sense.

Last edited:
Need these QBs to KILL it at the combine. Y’all know I’ll be rooting for Haskins and Kyler as if I wanna draft em! Only for us to swoop in on Bosa!

And I’ll say it now.

Kyler Murray has all the tools to be as good as Russell Wilson. Early on decision making from the pocket will be difficult but, he will adjust to the speed.

Kliff ain’t lying when he calls Kyler a freak.

How’s kyler size doe. He don’t look big or atleast somewhat bulky like Wilson. Looks like a smaller Johnny manziel

How’s kyler size doe. He don’t look big or atleast somewhat bulky like Wilson. Looks like a smaller Johnny manziel
He’s about 5”10 195lbs

Little known fact about Kyler is he’s Korean-American.

As a scout you have to be intrigued by the potential considering he stepped in the spring right after baseball and won the starting QB job at Oklahoma wasn’t just givin to him.

Yea size gon detract some teams. Commitment too. Dude can see he not panning out go play baseball.

Yea size gon detract some teams. Commitment too. Dude can see he not panning out go play baseball.
I understand folks still being hung up on size but the league has changed yeah QB’s still take some devastating hits. But, the guys who can get ball out quick and be decisive move linebackers and Safeties with their eyes are en Vogue. Qb’s able to deliver from multiple platforms due to the uptick in swinging gate pockets to shorten the throw on rollouts for QB’s is also a need to highly function in these offenses. Also QB’s that can extend the play have inmense value with these systems that borrow college passing play concepts.

QB position has moved towards being a point Guard. And in a Kliff Kingsbury offense it really asks QB get ball out of their hand quick.

There will always be a place for the Jared Goff’s with elite touch and placement pocket passers but, these offensive coordinators are becoming more innovative using QB’s ability to throw on the run. Kyler does that as good as any QB in the draft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom