:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We finally have a Redzone guy

5FB97701-6699-41BE-AEA9-9A12FFDF89CF.gif

Damn Shon Coleman was one of those good stories around the league.

His battle with Leukemia was an amazing story.

I read Garry Gilliam is still available. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought him back now

Anyone else think Pettis looked kinda weak **** tho for for many reps he got in last night?
Until he turns his kitty loving *** into a Lion I’m taking the aggressive *** receivers over him everyday of the week.

What DB is really tryna see Hurd or Debo in the open field??????

Until he turns his kitty loving *** into a Lion I’m taking the aggressive *** receivers over him everyday of the week.

What DB is really tryna see Hurd or Debo in the open field??????

It would be a totally different dynamic with those two on the field. Shanny wouldn't necessarily have the speed he loves(tho Deebo and Hurd ain't slow by any means), but those two are straight dogs.

Lorenzo Neal on the post-game show was joking about how Deebo and Hurd looked like Anquan and TO out there lol. ****, gimme that.

It would be a totally different dynamic with those two on the field. Shanny wouldn't necessarily have the speed he loves(tho Deebo and Hurd ain't slow by any means), but those two are straight dogs.

Lorenzo Neal on the post-game show was joking about how Deebo and Hurd looked like Anquan and TO out there lol. ****, gimme that.
That’s what I’m saying.

You can tell that Debo is gonna be the type of receiver that has to rely on his acumen later in his career.

But at this current juncture with youth on his side, Petrie is only a smidge faster than him.

Jalen is 6’5 230 so I’m not even worried about his speed as much. I do think he his faster than Kittle tho and we are well aware of the burners King Kittle put on dudes last year.

Sometimes I forget how physical Kittle is as well. Dude runs through mother****ers.

I like the idea of those three on the field. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom