:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh; Hurd has me so excited. We may have gotten the steal of the draft!!!!

That size with the ability to move through traffic the way he can. I’m convinced that he would’ve been a first or second round pick if he had stay with RB.

I pray that he’s on the field a lot this season.

Sometimes I forget how physical Kittle is as well. Dude runs through **********ers.

I like the idea of those three on the field. :evil:
Basically have our much needed redzone TDs covered with them.

And just like that, Marquise Goodwin becomes our "#1 wideout" to obsolete in one off-season. I feel like Goodwin is more concerned with his image and his dancing than he is at his craft. Same with Kendrick Bourne. Woudln't be mad if both of them didn't make the 53.

It would be great to see Hurd become a redzone threat.

It was nice to see BD Nick play.

and gawd dammit, Trent Taylor is out.

So I should clarify. My post about Pettis has little to do with PSG1. It has to do with the fact that people are reporting that he is looking less than impressive in camp, and is being overshadowed by our rookies.

A friend told me that Baldy was on 95.7 The Game and said he wasn't sure Kyle Shanahan is an NFL coach. :wow::nerd: Did anyone listen to that interview?

A friend told me that Baldy was on 95.7 The Game and said he wasn't sure Kyle Shanahan is an NFL coach. :wow::nerd: Did anyone listen to that interview?
I don’t think that’s a wild assertion. We know Kyle is a genius OC; but head coaching is an entirely different beast.

Kittle (calf), cJ (thumb), Dre Greenlaw ???, toilolo ???? no practice today
I'm convinced that if any player of note wakes up with as much as a crink in their neck, they're sitting out.

At this point, Kyle has to be traumatized by injuries.

Not sure how to feel about this

#1 defense in turnovers and Jalen getting OROY cause ever reception he gets is a TD
C8A81BDE-14E6-456E-A786-904EA7D91130.gif

Back
Top Bottom