:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still wondering what Nick Mullens was trying to do on that INT vs Dallas. I think he tried to split the two hook defenders but he got hit AND his arm isn't strong enough for that throw. But other than that one throw, he was very good. I think the biggest edge he has on Jimmy is his control of the offense. You can tell Nick knows exactly when to stay in a play, when to can it, where it's designed to go, etc. Obviously, he's got **** to improve, but I feel really good if he has to come into a game.

Big year for Jimmy. Obviously folks are overreacting to today, but I dont know how anyone could have been 100% sold going into training camp. Jimmy has the tools. Love his footwork. But remains to be seen if he is really the goods or not. Hope he is.

My son Freddy is ready to elevate his game and leadership of the defense this season. After Bosa, Fred is definitely my favorite draft pick by this regime.

tenor.gif

It’ll be trash for the first couple of games then they’ll calibrate it to where it’s not terrible.

Hopefully it doesn’t cost us any games.
I mean if your gonna slow down the play there will be hand fighting every play and tugging on the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom