:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tom was so Booty cheeks last year.

I see him as the 13th-20th best QB in the league just my sentiments.

Flame ******ant suit taylor fit and On.

He was....and got a pass because the people around him "sucked", Jimmy did better with a slightly better crew(okay yes Kittle, but who else on a consistent basis..dude had an aging sanders and a rookie Samuel) and then people said "Jimmy is only good because the people around him"

Funny business.

He was....and got a pass because the people around him "sucked", Jimmy did better with a slightly better crew(okay yes Kittle, but who else) and then people said "Jimmy is only good because the people around him"

Funny business.
Yeah you can look at the stat sheet and they’re good numbers but, I watched that game versus the Texans on a Sunday night and the week 17 against Dolphins and he just wasn’t old Tom Brady with the quick processing. In his defense I’m sure folks will claim guys weren’t open.

Pats offense is extremely QB friendly In-breaking route concepts are their bread and butter so I’m interested to see how his replacement this year looks.

Arians offensive mind with this nasty offense bruh :wow:

forgot what he did with Palmer. Nfc gonna be a battle8)

afc like the NBAs eastern conference

WR jeudy, lamb, ruggs if they're available

OT thomas, becton if they not

DL Brown, Kinlaw if somehow all of the above WRs and OTs are taken and one of these early 1st round projected DLs falls

maioco has them picking both first round selections and has no trades at all tho so IDK how realistic it is

heres what maioco has: Ruggs III (13), Ezra Cleveland (31), Michael Ojemiuda (156), Malcolm Roach (a red81 mock pick) (176), Josiah Deguara (210). Daryll Williams (245)

not a bad mock but i cant believe they wont acquire more picks

Well, it's really difficult to mock trades. There's so much that has be factored in(the other team's needs, pick value, etc). I didn't even want to do it in mine, but I said **** it.

replace Ezra Cleveland with a trade back that adds some mixture of 2nd, 3rd, 4th round 2020 & 2021 picks, and otherwise I' m cool with it

Just watched every single WR film for their college career..give me Ruggs or Lamb, trade the 31

OR

Derick Brown + Kinlaw... and a Pittman

There is a big drop off from Ruggs, CD, Jeudy to the pac 12 guys.

Justin Herbert and Jordan Love have spotty accuracy but teams are doing a much better job working with guys tools.

I see the both of them as future Good QB’s in the league both going Top 10. Herbert prolly Top 5

Someone get me excited over Ruggs. I only saw him play in the LSU and he did not seem all that impressive

hold up :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes:

One of the draft whispers blown my way was that the 49ers asked at least one receiver they've interviewed if he was OK playing with stars and if they acquired someone like Odell Beckham Jr. would he be willing to compete with and learn from such a player. Who knows what that means, but it does sound like a team with thoughts of acquiring a receiver through other means.

Thompson: 49ers are clearly thinking big at No. 13. Who could fall? And how?

"Faithful to the Bay"

Well, this was easy to see coming. The 49ers marketing team is smartly capitalizing on the Raiders leaving. Expect to see a lot of marketing stuff similar to that of the Warriors this year.

1Pz4jzm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom