:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20200422_185557.jpg

20200422_185607.jpg

20200422_185609.jpg

FML. :lol:

"Faithful to the Bay"

Well, this was easy to see coming. The 49ers marketing team is smartly capitalizing on the Raiders leaving. Expect to see a lot of marketing stuff similar to that of the Warriors this year.

1Pz4jzm.jpg
Yep. Copped the draft hat last night. Right there on the side. Think this hat is clean af.

thumb.jpeg

One guy who hasn't gotten enough love is Justin Jefferson. Dude is sooooo smooth, and I wouldn't be upset one bit if the 49ers grab him. Dude's body control and ability to make the difficult catch is untouched in this draft.

One guy who hasn't gotten enough love is Justin Jefferson. Dude is sooooo smooth, and I wouldn't be upset one bit if the 49ers grab him. Dude's body control and ability to make the difficult catch is untouched in this draft.

Someone in NFL network mocked him to us at 13. I wouldn’t reach for him at 13, maybe 31 but he might be gone.

Last edited:
Justin Jefferson killed the combine did most his work from the Slot postion last year.

If he’s the pick I know Kyle can work with those tools but, I thought they’d go after guys with more experience playing outside.

Have a feeling Juedy gonna slip to 13 and 49ers will either get a haul or select Juedy.

As the draft approaches I can almost guarantee CeeDee Lamb going before Juedy.

don’t know why but I’m believing all these hot takes, except the WR. I’m legit thinking we taking Jefferson in the 20s.

I first wanted Jeudy, but the more i think about what shanny can do with blistering speed/athleticism, I want Ruggs.

Ruggs or OBJ. If those don’t pan out - then Kinlaw.

Whos the clear cut best WR in the draft?
Bro it’s hard to call. With wide receivers the Onus is on the team and coaching staff how productive they will be. A lot of the guys have receiver 1 potential.

My favorite is CeeDee Lamb but I’m an OU homer
Juedy/Ruggs/Jefferson Top 20/ Mims/ Aiyuk/Raegor all with go in top 40 selections.

I first wanted Jeudy, but the more i think about what shanny can do with blistering speed/athleticism, I want Ruggs.

Ruggs or OBJ. If those don’t pan out - then Kinlaw.
Ruggs pure athleticism is off the charts. Would be fun to see how he gets used in this offense.

I bet Kyle Shanahan Texas roots got him watching Devin Duvernauy very closely if he goes past round 3.

Dude is A athlete if Ruggs is A+

Yea the more its coming closer to draft the more im feeling the niners trade back no matter what at 13 unless they dont have a trade partner.

Trade back to late teens/early 20s add a 2nd, use that 2nd to get odell beckham or evan engram, pick BPA with the remaining 1st round pick.

With the 31st pick, trade back for a early 2nd and a 3rd. Trade back the 2nd a bit add a 4th.
that would be my ideal scenario.

Stack up on draft picks. You build a winning team with players outplaying their rookie contracts.

Still very high on Kinlaw’s potential. But those guys are all plugged in.

Prepare for Justin Jefferson be the selection in a trade down.

Well everything’s pointing to Jefferson.

Wouldn’t be mad but think Ruggs has a higher ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom