:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh? Everything I posted was factual. Where in my post did you see me say anything about China's vaccine working? I simply stated that they're giving their military vaccine. This is a fact. And yes, vaccine manufacturers are entering phase 3. Again, another fact.

There is no point in arguing about this, China would inject their soldiers with bleach if it meant it showed superiority to our military and country, and vice versa.

Phase 3? Cool remind me in 1-4 years after even accelerated clinical trials when that vaccine is ready, that's if it even works LOL

I want football just as much as the next person, and I want football regardless of fans in the stands as much as the next person, but everything is pointing to the latter def not happening and the former most likely not happening. We are entering 50,000 positive cases a day! 80% of Levi's stadium on any given day testing positive for a life threatening disease that as much as many don't want to admit can legit kill a perfectly human being and an athletic person like an NFL player and you expect me to believe that NFL camps are opening up in three weeks? LOL when the United States will be at 60-70K cases every day? You're gonna fly several hundreds of players to NFL facilities and expect no one to test positive? No one to say "nah i'm good, let me know when you really expect this season to happen"

552443B6-839D-4D01-BF33-56EB8255871B.jpeg

I'm not here to discuss the efficacy of China's vaccine or vaccine developement. Again, I posted facts, and you egregiously attempted to misconstrue my words.

As for the morality of playing football, that's fine if people don't want football to happen. That's their prerogative.

But there are thousands of minorities employed by the NFL whose livelihoods depend on football happening. People forget that no business in the world creates more minority millionaires than the NFL. There are thousands of black, Polynesian and other ethnic players who are waiting, hoping and praying they'll have a chance to change them and their family's lives forever. The NFL is inundated with players who are in their late 20's, early 30's and are exiting the window of opportunity to change the trajectory of their lives. For many of these kids, this is the only chance they'll have in life to succeed. People don't think about this perspective, and I find it ironic, especially during these times.

Don’t sleep on McKinnon. He’s going to be good for us when healthy, a beast on screens with hands. Hurd I believe will be a stud this year, big time red zone threat. Let’s see if Trent Taylor finally gets back on the field. Our secondary is still our weakest link.

No one shifted your words, just pointing out that just because China gave their soldiers an accelerated, untested vaccine and another clinical phase 3, which is 1-4 years away doesn't remotely suggest we will have a football season...which again seems to be your argument.

49er news: Mostert wants more money, DJ Reed confirmed to have torn his pec and Kittle's deal is rumored to be around $13m per year. That would be a steal for Kittle.

Yeah I hope that 13mil per is true, im sure he wants the bag (and deserves every penny) but hopefully he doesnt ask for some absurd # that could possibly put us in a bad spot in a year or two. Doesnt seem like the kind of guy/teammate to do that though. My guy needs some endorsement deals! :lol:

13 million a year isn’t bad. Highest right now is 10 million and that’s for Hooper and Hunter Henry so I wouldn’t say he’s resetting the TE salary but it’s up there. 13 million in WR is similar to range of Diggs, Ty Hilton, Keenan Allen

Bourne has been putting in work this offseason. I wanna see him explode but then again are we giving him the bag if he explodes?

It probably won't be us. KB is a luxury for us right now as a third WR, but we have guys like Jalen Hurd and Trent Taylor who should start to be in the mix for KB's job. Jauan Jennings, too, if he can make noise in camp.

But I ain't mad. From undrafted to potentially securing the bag. I'm happy to see it.

We're so lucky to have this dude as our head coach. He's going to dominate the league for a looooooooong time.

i can't imagine how many hours of film this dude Shanny has watched in his lifetime. dude was born to do everything football.

this era of Bay Area sports' teams has some strong *** coaching

Yet another player red81 red81 saw and mocked to us :smh:

If Kendrick Bourne could produce like Kupp he'd be our #1 :lol:
Not saying Kupp isn't good but he benefits from the circumstances of his team. He and Robert Woods are both top 20 in targets with over 120 a piece. Rams don't run the ball after halftime if its close or they're down and they don't hide it.

It probably won't be us. KB is a luxury for us right now as a third WR, but we have guys like Jalen Hurd and Trent Taylor who should start to be in the mix for KB's job. Jauan Jennings, too, if he can make noise in camp.

But I ain't mad. From undrafted to potentially securing the bag. I'm happy to see it.
I cant see any way that Jauan Jennings is in the mix for regular snaps. I honestly cant even see him making the team if everyone is healthy (huge if, but still).

I’m praying Hurd can be like a Kenny Golladay for Detroit. He’s a inch taller and a little bigger with a RB background to boot. He’s got WR1 written all over him if he develops properly.

Back
Top Bottom