:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s speculation that running backs coach Bobby Turner loves Jonathon Taylor Wisconsin RB.

He will go in round 2 way too rich a pick considering the stable of backs this team has but, also worth monitoring. Maybe the team thinks he can be a special Terrell Davis type.

Jalen Reagor was one of the first guys they interviewed. He definitely strikes me as a Kyle Shanahan guy.

it's:

1. Jeudy
2. Kinlaw
3. Trade Back to get Justin Jefferson at 19 or later
4. Ruggs
5. CeeDee

for me.

no tackle, since I think Mike can move over from RT when Staley calls it quits. Draft a RT with 31 or later if that is the ultimate plan.

I want Cj Henderson 13. Pick #31 should be Antoine Winfield or trade back.

Henderson x Winfield is the combination I want or trade back both picks.

You're not worried about his tackling issues? That's literally the only holdup I have with drafting CJ Henderson. In this scheme, CBs have to tackle, and we already have 1 guy who pretends to be blocked to avoid having to get dirty.

Don’t get me started in the lack RJJ in the playbook.

i think it's been mentioned many times in here but it seems like RJJ is a gamebreaker. any time the ball was in his hands it seemed like a it was a 25+ yard play

is he just too raw with route running hence his lack of time on the field? with sanders going to NO, maybe this means RJJ gets more calls

You're not worried about his tackling issues? That's literally the only holdup I have with drafting CJ Henderson. In this scheme, CBs have to tackle, and we already have 1 guy who pretends to be blocked to avoid having to get dirty.

Thats the thing. I feel we have been glued to this scheme. It works. But u cant show it to Mahomes 4 quarters straight. We need to mix it up. I also prefer coverage skills over tackling.

With Winfield’s injuries I see him going outside the Top 50

I think Ashtyn Davis Cal Safety is a better prospect.

Last edited:
If the niners can get him for a pick next year like a 2nd or 3rd i would want them to trade him in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom