:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
additionally if Kwon gets dealt away that leaves us in base with starting weakside LB ...

*checks notes*

Joey Alfieri?

additionally if Kwon gets dealt away that leaves us in base with starting weakside LB ...

*checks notes*

Joey Alfieri?

Dre Greenlaw. Freddy would be the Mike, Greenlaw would be the Will.

SAM would be open, but nobody really cares about a position that plays 3 snaps max a game. Most of the times 0.

Bonte Hill on 95.7 says keep an eye on Joey Bosa. :emoji_eyes: How crazy would that the? I'd be all in.

yea i know we play a lot of nickel, so there's only 2 ILBs on the field, and i get the logic

but i am NOT in support of dealing away kwon

dee ford i get the logic a little more, he only played like a third of snaps or something

but this was a super bowl roster. i don't get breaking up the front 7 that brought them to the promised land.

I’ve heard the Jags are just as erect over Jeudy as everyone wouldn’t be surprised to see them move on him or otherwise ruggs or lamb

i'd be happy with malcolm roach pick. for a 6th rounder, that'd be a steal especially if he's subbing in for DJ jones or jullian taylor. the kid was disruptive on that UT line.

I think the F.O is hot on trading back the #31 and maybe the #13 as well, so I don't think any of this will play out exactly like people are thinking right now. I really don't believe John Lynch is going to make a selection with both first round picks. He knows the cupboard are pretty bare and he wants to trade back for a haul, he's no fool.

I just think they need to be more careful with these rentals. Our 2020 2nd, 3rd, & 4th round picks were spent on Sanders (who played maybe 1/3 of the season for SF and is now a NO Saint) and Dee Ford (played maybe 1/3 of snaps, injuries, currently on the trading block)

Ford and Sanders played well but that's almost 2 draft days worth of ammunition on two possibly short term rentals.

We got good play out of them, for sure, but it isn't sustainable, can't be spending that much capital on 2 players who won't be coming back.

Like was mentioned, i would also be heated if they traded the players that are rumored to clean up cap space after trading Buckner. That doesn’t make no damn sense.

Gonna be a fun week. Finally some sports entertainment

they have just enough to keep ford, do kittles new deal, and sign the rookie class regardless but it would spread things really thin, so I see why they're trying to free up some money.

and, unfortunately i can see why they want tartt gone, it would free up $4,775,000

looking at the players and the numbers, goodwin basically must be traded or cut. it frees up more cap space than cutting/trading any player on offense whose name isn't Jimmy Garopolo. Tartt probably must be moved too.

Moving on from Goodwin and Tartt would free up about 10 mil total.

It is the only way they can free up some substantial money without having to either:

1. Get rid of another cornerstone player (Sherman, Jimmy G, Juice)
2. break up the 5 RB stable they have going (a lot of money tied up between Breida, Mckinnon, Coleman) breida or coleman can be traded/cut for a cap savings mckinnon basically cannot.

Round 1(13 overall) Javon Kinlaw DT South Carolina
Just beginning to utilize his abilities and he embarrassed a lot of SEC O-Lineman last year with a limited set of moves. Extremely powerful individual. 330 Lbs should not move or look like this. This guy is a superstar in the making.

1(31 overall) traded to Buccaneers so they can take their QB of the future for Picks 45 and 76. ( had to make a trade lack of picks makes it almost a certainty it will happen.)

Round 2(45 overall) Chase Claypool Notre Dame WR/TE hybrid.
All the discussion about team looking to add a dynamic TE 2 this guy has all the tools to be as good as Prime Delaine Walker or maybe he will fizzle out like Dustin Keller. All I know is it’s worth finding out at 45 overall if he can be our next D-Love.

Round 3(76 overall) Matt Hennessy Center Temple
Weston Richburg ruptured his patella tendon that’s a significant injury the team will have to find out early on if he’s worth retaining at that Elite contract for a Center. This guy Matt Hennessy is a very nimble technically sound center who has ability to contribute early on Ben Garland played well but this guy ability to pull and get out on screens is as good as it gets in this draft.

Picks #157 and #177 overall traded to Cleveland Browns for pick #115 overall

Round 4 (115 overall) Antonio Gandy-Golden WR Liberty
This draft is so deep in talent guys like Van Jefferson, Bryan Edwards, and KJ Hill guys who look to all have tools to be a part of an offense will fall to day 3.

This guy Antonio Gandy-Golden had no business playing at Liberty. This guy works on his craft he has tools to become a X number 1 type. Call me crazy but Alshon Jeffrey kind of player in a year or 2.

Round 6 (210 overall) Evan Weaver LB Cal
This guy was a tackling machine at Cal who comes with limitations forcing him down the draft board.
But I’m willing to bet this guy with his heart and intensity will find a spot in the league for a long time.

Round 7 OL depth DB depth or a Kicker ideally with this selection.

Last edited:
:emoji_eyes:

8p5wkj2te1u41.jpg

SO lemme get this straight.....Goodwin, DEE Ford, Kwon and Tartt up for trades.. Goodwin's name is being tossed around for a trade soon. call me crazy but this seems like a more realistic chance of possibly landing OBJ for those who don't mind that. IDK...expect a roller coaster of emotions this thursday.

Back
Top Bottom