:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I trust Lynch more that Maiocco's feelings "We've heard nothing that would lead us to believe that Joe's not going to play."

If they draft a T with the 13th then Staley has told Lynch he's leaning on retiring.

I had read that Shanahan and Staley spoke and the understanding was Joe was moving forward with a 14th season. but we shall see.

I trust Lynch more that Maiocco's feelings "We've heard nothing that would lead us to believe that Joe's not going to play."

If they draft a T with the 13th then Staley has told Lynch he's leaning on retiring.
He may as a favor to the team not be revealing his decision publicly pre-draft but, has told John Lynch privately.

It helps them not be pigeonholed as a team that’s in desperate need of a LT

I dont understand why Lynch would come out and say that and then Maiccoo say that.. sounds just like a opinion on Maiccos part

One of those classic coach statements.

What he said wasn't' true, Brown was one of the best pass blockers he'd seen, but it also didn't mean the plan was to trade away and immediately replace his *** either

watching burrows and young go is so boring because they're so obvious. everyone knows these picks from a mile away

at least once detroit and az get on the clock things will get interesting with trades and picks that will effect us

My thoughts so far.

-Glad the Bengals didn't blow this
-the team with the #1 pick shouldn't be afforded a clock.

Damn. Lions not trading pick. Giants standing pat too. I get concerned when the jets start picking. Need the wr to fall to us. Cmon lamb/Ruggs/jeudy

Back
Top Bottom