:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2020 Season Thread [1-1] [WK3] @ Giants 09/27:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jul 25, 2012
This is one to watch.

49ers are signing Chris Finke Notre Dame WR to one of the more lucrative UDFA contracts. The dude is fun to watch. He’s very light so gonna be tough for him to stick in the league. But, Hunter Renfrow has same skill set and he looks to have a bright future.

Joined Jan 17, 2013
Next man up. We need that big body , funny sense of humor captain in that locker room! Let’s Mcglinch!

we’ll miss you Joe!

CrownRoyalDaddy

formerly tdoggy57
Joined Nov 12, 2015
Some post draft thoughts...
first off, thanks to Joe Staley for everything. Glad i got to see his last game in SF live. It is rare today for great players to play every game in one jersey. For him and willis, who both came not long after i started watching every game, this has been beautiful to watch. Just so sad we couldnt get him a ring

glad we made two first round picks...ive been calling for this from the jump. Super excited about both guys, look forward to seein them prove themselves

Trent Williams trade is a masterpiece...not too worried about next year’s picks, and especially not after the first couple rounds. this is the kind of aggressive move we had to make

seems like the T we got in the 5th was identified as somebody the front office really wanted and our TE could be a sleeper as well. Just seems like everything lined up perfectly for us.

Joined Nov 18, 2012
Joe Staley, the last player on the team remaining from the 2012-2013 super bowl run.

Jimme Ward drafted 2014, the last current roster player that also played under Harbaugh.

:frown:

Joined May 9, 2013
Not sure but I think the long snapper Kyle Nelson is the other one and might be the longest tenured Niner now.

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Had to google it but technically Jimmie is longer tenured but Nelson would be the next one up.

Jimmie arrived Draft Day 2014 (April) and Nelson came back to the 49ers in July 2014.

He was a training camp body in 2012 and 2013 before becoming part of the final roster cuts and had stints w/ Eagles/Chargers before he came back in 2014.

Not sure but I think the long snapper Kyle Nelson is the other one and might be the longest tenured Niner now.

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
Hey yell. Bout to go on an hour walk. Any good post draft niner podcasts you guys can put me on?

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
niner super bowl highlights from the 80s on espn, dolphins and both bengals games

“the 49ers exposed the Dolphins as a one dimensional team...and then proceeded to destroy that dimension”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Joined Jun 21, 2014
niner super bowl highlights from the 80s on espn, dolphins and both bengals games

“the 49ers exposed the Dolphins as a one dimensional team...and then proceeded to destroy that dimension”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Watching that too lol. That Dan Bunz goaline tackle just flashed me back the Big play Dre against the Seahawks. Sucks that play will be forgotten.

Joined Jun 21, 2006
NFC West knows what time it is!

illvine

formerly drizzyd
Joined Jun 1, 2009
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now