:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MESH CONCEPT - QP and bruce are running crossing routes. QP is WIDE-THE-****-OPEN on the underneath crosser, but kap hesitates the window closes. are you ******* kidding me???

L8OKOtTmyLxyo.gif

Last edited:

that's not true. the windows are brief in chip's offense, but are they consistently there. kaepernick is too indecisive. he processes the field WAY too slow and then the window closes immediately.

this is a triangle snag concept. kap is reading the cornerback at the top of the  screen. the inside receiver will draw away the slot corner. the outside CB sinks back to cover vance and QP is open underneath. kap not only makes the wrong read, but he delivers the ball late.

I06gIN1YhoLE4.gif

I can post more.

i am sick and tired of people giving this guy an excuse. the receivers are open, he's just TERRIBLE.

Last edited:

MESH CONCEPT - QP and bruce are running crossing routes. QP is WIDE-THE-****-OPEN on the underneath crosser, but kap hesitates the window closes. are you ******* kidding me???

L8OKOtTmyLxyo.gif

I haven't see alot of preseason games this year but, is it possible to compare Kaps 1st preseason game w/ BG 1st preseason game this year? 

i wish i could show you guys what i see when I put on the NFL gameday app to watch the all-22. He is so bad. i know football scheme and concepts like the back of my hand, but I don't know how to cut up videos or make quality gifs. what i show you guys is extremely limited. it's a lot worse. 

Last edited:
He just doesn't scan the field enough he starts reading the field, scrambles a little to get out of trouble, and his head never turns back to QP's area of the field at all.

Assuming Gabbert has "won" the "QB competition" would that mean we see little to no Blaine next week and more Kaep or just a whole lot of Driskell and Ponder? 

He just doesn't scan the field enough he starts reading the field, scrambles a little to get out of trouble, and his head never turns back to QP's area of the field at all.

the problem is he scrambles mor out of perceived pressure than actual pressure. he doesn't know how move smoothly in the pocket and keeps his eyes dow field. the second his feet start moving his vision is turned off and he panics

Assuming Gabbert has "won" the "QB competition" would that mean we see little to no Blaine next week and more Kaep or just a whole lot of Driskell and Ponder? 

Gabbert ain't no perennial pro bowler by any means; he needs as many reps as he can get. I would like to see him in a few series at least.

gabbert is better than kaepernick in this offense, and it's not close. you can tell he has a full understanding of what chip wants to do. gabbert sees the field much better and processes much faster. he's made the right read on the majority of his snaps. as far as getting the ball out, his release is light years faster than kaepernick's release. kap has that wind up and that side arm release, which leads to DBs getting a jump on the ball and DL being able to bat it down. 

Gabbert's downfalls have been his inaccuracy and ball placement. i think he'll get better the with more reps and being on the same page with his receivers.

i've been saying it since day 1: chip's offense is a terrible fit for kap. this is like a west coast offense on meth. you can't be a mental ****** in this offense.

Last edited:
cuts are in
hope we can get darren lake on the practice squad

Last edited:
No surprises in the cuts. Only small surprise would be Simpson but if you watched him play that's not really a surprise either. 

Glad we held onto him for all these years. /s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom