:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win but theres no way BG makes it to that bills game as the starter, @carolina is gonna be ugly 

i just want a competitive game next weekend

but let's enjoy this for now 
nthat.gif
young savages on defense showed out. team speed on defense was fast and swarming.

the mountain and the O-line did their job against the best d-line in the league. 

Last edited:
felt like chip didn't open the offense up all the way. He had some moments where it felt he was being conservative.

Excited to see if this defense travels, and plays at this caliber vs higher powered offense.

Good win but theres no way BG makes it to that bills game as the starter, @carolina is gonna be ugly 
I think Blaine Gabbart will be in the upside, he won't get any worse than tonight. We'll just rely on rushing like today and I believe he'll practice on his throws.

it felt good to watch the guys play with heart. something that was definitely lacking last season.

also good to see the O put up points and close the game out

really good to see eric reid out there playing assertive and aggressive

ward, reid, and brock all played really well. but all that probably has to do with the line. 91, 99, 55, and 92 were living in the backfield.

good to see the Big Uso out there too.

the youth on this defense got me too hyped

ward, reid, and brock all played really well. but all that probably has to do with the line. 91, 99, 55, and 92 were living in the backfield.

good to see the Big Uso out there too.

the youth on this defense got me too hyped
dont forget 98. he was constantly in keenum's face.

the return of the lynchmobb 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 nfl aint ready for the #sanfranciscoGIANTS 

Last edited:
Random but Chris Berman rubbing off on Steve Young :lol:

Heard Young refer to Aaron Lynch as "Aaron Brooks" and Anthony Davis as "Anthony Brown"

on the bowman pick, quinton dial collapsed the middle of the pocket against a double team and got his big ol' bear paw on the ball 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Born and raised in So Cal but a Niner fan since childhood. Only time I've ever chanted "beat LA!" Felt weird :lol:

Same here...Born and raised in LA. Gardena and Long Beach. Love my Niners and Lakers to death. Hate the Dodgers but I can never bring myself to chant beat LA. Too much LA pride lol.

Born and raised in So Cal but a Niner fan since childhood. Only time I've ever chanted "beat LA!" Felt weird :lol:

Same here...Born and raised in LA. Gardena and Long Beach. Love my Niners and Lakers to death. Hate the Dodgers but I can never bring myself to chant beat LA. Too much LA pride lol.

Word I mentioned this a week or two ago..there's no way in hell I was chanting something the Boston Celtics and their fans came up with :x

no wide receivers

no skill talent

blaine gabbert

28-0

tiller

ray ray

draughn

kerley

common thread here.

Last edited:
Made a bet with my buddy who is a big Rams fan/49er hater that the winner gets to dress the loser up in gear for when we go to the game in LA as long as its not too weird and/or fruity :lol:

Might need some ideas Niner fam

this is a gap scheme run aka harbaugh style:

counter trey -- a type of run I NEVER saw chip use in philly.

there's more. i need to get the footage, tho. saw some stuff that breaks the perceived chip kelly patterns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom