:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those wondering...LA Radio is ripping the Rams today but not giving the Niners D any credit at all. Basically saying the Rams coaches are no good and they lost to a bad team.... I can agree with the coaching stuff cause Fisher hasn't won anything in a while but dang give some credit!

this kid is going to be special and a cornerstone of this franchise for a looooooooong time

pancake city

Last edited:
For those wondering...LA Radio is ripping the Rams today but not giving the Niners D any credit at all. Basically saying the Rams coaches are no good and they lost to a bad team.... I can agree with the coaching stuff cause Fisher hasn't won anything in a while but dang give some credit!
lol, no credit for a defense shutting a team out? So dumb.

defo was terrorizing their interior linemen. 
nthat.gif
 good luck trying to block the twin towers one on one

speaking of usos,

check this kid out right here. ******* hilarious

yo i cant stop laughing. my ******* chest hurts 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Kevin Harlan is GOAT play by play broadcaster.

I was rotfl at this...

Dude broke off biggest run of the night and he called it perfectly.

Last edited:
must say that i enjoyed attending last nights game. crowd seemed a ton more excited than last year and people were chanting BEAT LA throughout the game.
Defo and Trent Brown are huge, my goodness :x.

Last edited:
that running lane 
nthat.gif

ezgif-2143697713.gif

harbaugh would've been proud of that execution. he loved the counter trey play.

chip pulling out some new tricks. hope he saved some stuff for carolina. 

Last edited:
that running lane :nthat:

ezgif-2143697713.gif

harbaugh would've been proud of that execution. he loved the counter trey play.

chip pulling out some new tricks. hope he saved some stuff for carolina. 

that block behind the LOS by Celek :pimp: ran him down into his grave

that block behind the LOS by Celek
pimp.gif
ran him down into his grave
not only celek, but vance as well. check out how he engages 95, discards him, and then moves into the next level to 20. dude chaining through his blocks like a lineman.

QP also had some really sweet blocks throughout the game. WR/TE blocking is pivotal in this scheme. 

Last edited:
roll.gif
 saw that video yesterday. My mans going more than out of his way to hit those 2 kids in the first clip.
i cant stop watching that rugby video with the lil samoan running wild. dude delivers those stiff arms with such incredible ferocity for an 8-year-old. for sure gave some of those kids a traumatic experience they'll live with for their entire life with all that savagery.  
roll.gif

the laughs of the parents in the background as he brutalizes kids across the field is just wrong lmao 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i cant stop watching that rugby video with the lil samoan running wild. dude delivers those stiff arms with such incredible ferocity for an 8-year-old. for sure gave some of those kids a traumatic experience they'll live with for their entire life with all that savagery.  :rofl:  

the laughs of the parents in the background as he brutalizes kids across the field is just wrong lmao :rofl:  

Man I've watched it like 20 times lmaoooo

There comes a point where the other kids are just jogging alongside him trying to make it look like a half assed effort to tackle. Like a "He's gonna kill me if I get too close but dad won't let me play video games if I don't try" type of effort. These kids graduated from the Antonio Cromartie Tackling Academy. The poor kids that caught those vicious stiff arms...brave souls are they.

man i'm 30yo, rep 265lbs on the bench press, run a sub 7 mile, and all that ****...and I STILL WOULDN'T TRY TO TACKLE THAT KID. cuzz is something vicious. lookin like jamal anderson stiff arming the entire 49ers defense back in that 90s playoff game.

that stiff arm to #16 at the beginning :lol: it's safe to say that kid aint ******* with rugby no more

reading thru the comments, this **** is golden: "That ***** stats 99 on lil league rugby 2k17" :rofl:

Last edited:
if jim o'neil can have this defense ready to play on sunday, i am all in on him.

his game plan on monday was mighty impressive. the act of balancing the plethora of personnel packages, the dynamic assignments, and myriad of looks they gave the rams was just an excellent job of coordinating your defense.

you can tell they emphasized communication. guys were signaling to one another and making their assignments clear. i still have a bad taste from last season when guys were perplexed in the secondary and throwing their hands up like they were unsure of what to do.

a lot of pattern matching ala vic fangio in the secondary and not just plain spot dropping zone coverages like mangini. i like it. there were some busted coverages, but i they can improve that with more reps. 

he's a little too aggressive with the assault of blitzes for my taste, but i would much rather him be too aggressive than too passive like a greg manusky.

Last edited:
yo, if 78 gives defo a free get off like this in week 3....
roll.gif

when their multiple years of terrible drafting catches up to them, just remember who pointed that **** out. that's their ******* left tackle. 

Last edited:

Kevin Lynch‏@klynch49

49ers doc Jim O'Neil said Eric Reid will play DE, S, nickel, and LB this year
interesting that jim o'neil chose eric reid to play the money LB role ala deon bucannon. 

he did look good in the box. explosive and assertive. hopefully, the concussion woes are behind him.

Back
Top Bottom