:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yooooooooo

We dead *** lost [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is incredible

"Did Kaepernick start his last game?"

"I sure hope so" 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
egg all over the face of the yorks.

bwahahaha

******* clowns. they really ran coach off, and believed they had everything figured out. 
roll.gif

"49ers have never lost 5 games in row at home, until now", still breaking records in a bad way, candlestick curse is in FULL effect, only hope is to sacrificially kill sir paul mccartney and spill his blood on Levi's.

edit. i guess the blood of mick jagger or keith richards could do the trick as well

Last edited:
REPORTER: (INTERUPTING CHIP) "MY POINT WAS NOT THIS GAME"

CHIP: (HEATED) "I WAS ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION" 

(THEY TALK OVER ONE ANOTHER BRIEFLY)

REPOTER: (IRRITATED) "MY QUESTION WASN'T THAT"

CHIP: "OKAY? I WAS JUST TELLING YOU WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THAT 1ST QUARTER, WHEN WE LOST SOME GUYS, THAT'S KINDA WHERE WE WERE IN THAT SITUATION"

REPORTER: MAY I GO NOW? 

CHIP: "SURE" (SIGHES AND PICKS AT HIS NOSE) 

REPORTER: "MY QUESTION WAS MORE EXTENSIVE THAN THAT, IT WAS NOT ONLY TODAY, BUT YOU'VE NOW LOST 12 IN A ROW, AND IT SEEMS THE TEAM DOES NOT PLAY AS WELL IN THE SECOND HALF AS IN THE FIRST AND I WONDERED IF YOU HAD A THEORY ON THAT!" 

CHIP: "I LOOK AT IT GAME TO GAME, IF I LOOK AT THIS GAME SPECIFICALLY I'LL GIVE YOU THIS GAME BECAUSE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS GAME" 

WOW 5TH QUARTER IS TOO LIT. 

"I HOPE HE GOES BACK TO RUNNING SHOPPING CENTERS OR WHATEVER HE DOES"

"I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM FINDING A NEW SPONSORSHIP FOR THE STADIUM AFTER LEVI'S"

"EVERY DECISION HE HAS MADE AS AN OWNER OF THAT FOOTBALL TEAM HAS BEEN A DISASTER." 

Last edited:
I have it DVRd on DirecTv I could do a ghetto iPhone recording and put it on youtube then link it here

Last edited:
aqib talib looks like he could be dashon goldson's brother. 

speaking of the hawk, here's a throwback clip of his aunt getting hyped as **** on live television after the niners beat the falcons to go to the superbowl. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
heatseeker do it.

This lost is not suprising one bit.

**** you to jed york and his ******** father too. These fools thought they had the keys not knowing they are garbage ***

Back
Top Bottom