:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jennings bout to snatch some fools chains...even if he's nothing more than a developmental piece/practice squad. You need that type of dog during the dog days of summer. Stoked about that pick.

We crushed this draft.

Not sure what AZ is doing...draft two LB's, sign 2 LB's in FA but can't protect Murray. Seattle.Meh. LA? Meh

Damn I meant to post about Jymycal Hasty Baylor RB.

Just signed as UDFA. I really think he has a chance to stick around in the league.

Running backs are always so fun to watch. No telling if he will ball at next level but, I thought he’d at least go in the draft to somebody.

This is one to watch.

49ers are signing Chris Finke Notre Dame WR to one of the more lucrative UDFA contracts. The dude is fun to watch. He’s very light so gonna be tough for him to stick in the league. But, Hunter Renfrow has same skill set and he looks to have a bright future.

damn, bros. This one hurts.

tenor.gif

Next man up. We need that big body , funny sense of humor captain in that locker room! Let’s Mcglinch!

we’ll miss you Joe!

Some post draft thoughts...
first off, thanks to Joe Staley for everything. Glad i got to see his last game in SF live. It is rare today for great players to play every game in one jersey. For him and willis, who both came not long after i started watching every game, this has been beautiful to watch. Just so sad we couldnt get him a ring

glad we made two first round picks...ive been calling for this from the jump. Super excited about both guys, look forward to seein them prove themselves

Trent Williams trade is a masterpiece...not too worried about next year’s picks, and especially not after the first couple rounds. this is the kind of aggressive move we had to make

seems like the T we got in the 5th was identified as somebody the front office really wanted and our TE could be a sleeper as well. Just seems like everything lined up perfectly for us.

Joe Staley, the last player on the team remaining from the 2012-2013 super bowl run.

Jimme Ward drafted 2014, the last current roster player that also played under Harbaugh.

:frown:

Not sure but I think the long snapper Kyle Nelson is the other one and might be the longest tenured Niner now.

Back
Top Bottom