:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to google it but technically Jimmie is longer tenured but Nelson would be the next one up.

Jimmie arrived Draft Day 2014 (April) and Nelson came back to the 49ers in July 2014.

He was a training camp body in 2012 and 2013 before becoming part of the final roster cuts and had stints w/ Eagles/Chargers before he came back in 2014.

Not sure but I think the long snapper Kyle Nelson is the other one and might be the longest tenured Niner now.

Hey yell. Bout to go on an hour walk. Any good post draft niner podcasts you guys can put me on?

niner super bowl highlights from the 80s on espn, dolphins and both bengals games

“the 49ers exposed the Dolphins as a one dimensional team...and then proceeded to destroy that dimension”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

niner super bowl highlights from the 80s on espn, dolphins and both bengals games

“the 49ers exposed the Dolphins as a one dimensional team...and then proceeded to destroy that dimension”

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Watching that too lol. That Dan Bunz goaline tackle just flashed me back the Big play Dre against the Seahawks. Sucks that play will be forgotten.

NFC West knows what time it is!

DA4D38F1-1D1F-471F-B615-D7347F3FCFF1.jpeg

one of the greatest tracks/beats of all time. RIP Prodigy

btw yall peep the quick cameo of the black cement IIIs when they're shootin dice? those kicks got me into shoes, and being into shoes lead me onto niketalk and being on niketalk lead me to my niner fam on here. funny what shoes can do for us.

It’s do or die time for Solly

I think if he shows something this year they might talk about a restructured 5th year option for a mu

But if he plays poorly he might not be in the league in anymore by 2021.

never know tho a lot of us had written Armstead off before his contract year too.

via 49ers.com

Two months removed, Lynch revealed the former third-round pick has been medically cleared to return to the field. Although promising, Lynch is pumping the brakes on his full endorsement of Hurd's health.

"We are very optimistic. I don't want to be overly optimistic because last year we saw some progress and then we had some setbacks," Lynch said over the weekend. "I'll let that thing continue to take its place."

I have this bad weird feeling they've been giving a smokescreen on him this whole time, and that dude may never play. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah I read that article and it definitely sounds like he’s still a long way from ever seeing the field. He missed the super bowl over flight concerns with his back and that was February.

I'm just going to think that he's still far away from stepping onto the field again.

Back injuries ain't no joke.

Back
Top Bottom