:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
squirrel eater or not javon kinlaw showed up for the 9ers as a DT, and nick bosa will be back and there's a variety of guys on roster who can also play edge rusher even without ford .

for once it seems the 9ers might not draft an edge rusher or dt with their first rnd pick

i feel like they're going to draft a defensive back with that first round pick. i know everyones foaming at the mouth for a QB or WR and a trade up , but honestly i feel like a CB or a S and a maybe even a trade down for picks if their guy is on the table is more likely

with the contract **** the only way to get off the books with jimmy would be to trade him and get a team to take his saalry. something tells me they try to ride him for another year. and that someone in a later round gets drafted to challenge Nick M and CJ for the other QB spot.

time to look at vids of patrick Surtain and jaycee Horn I think

I’m intrigued enough by the prospect of Rosen in the event we stick with Jimmy and things go south again. Regardless of who is back there, we need to invest in protection. Can’t believe we burned a top 10 pick on 69.

Back
Top Bottom