:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many times did Montana and Young hit Rice on the money on that deep post in the Super Bowl?

Jimmy G gotta execute that deep ball to Sanders, who had a full step on his man.

Yet I can't knock him on that perfect deep ball to Kittle that was wiped out right before halftime

Jimmy better come back 10x better next year or else he on the hot seat if we end up on some 9-7 type bull****

I expect no less than a 14-2 record next year and a Super Bowl victory.

My last comment of the night.....

We were averaging 5+ yards a carry with our running backs tonight. And they carry the ball 17 times total? WTF is that?
****ing inexcusable, I was actually hopeful when Coleman got the ball in the beginning of the game. Us not running basically took play-action out of the equation. And we needed that since we had to keep ****ing scoring to stay ahead of KC.

This **** sucks NT fam. Had the game in their hands and just couldn’t finish. Upset that we went away from the run or just using all our weapons.

This one hurts, but i swore to myself to not get too tied up emotionally with sports. The fact that these moments are happening with our Bay Area teams is all we can ask for.

Next season looks bright.

Winning this year was so important. Next year we gonna have a 1st place schedule.

Saints, packers (x2), seahawks, vikings...niners showed that they’re the class of the NFC. They just ran into an offensive powerhouse tonite and Kyle wet the bed with his play calling once they reached midway thru the 3rd quarter.

I still trust in jimmy, shanny and this defense. Team has young core pieces on both sides of the ball. We gonna be back. Team played way beyond expectations this season. Helluva ride and im glad i could witness it with y’all.

that being said, this **** hurts. that dre greenlaw goal line tackle in seattle wouldve been cemented as the play of the year had we gotten the W tonite.

Im more than confident that we will win it all next season! Mark my word

Hurt. Ill post pics and vids tomorrow or Tuesday

saw and talked to Shanny at the post game party for a sec and told him i and we love him and he looked me dead in the eyes and said he really appreciated it

Have plenty of stories, pics and whatnot but not really in the mood for it rn

the usuals in here who have been in here through the good and mostly bad know i have love for them.

niners til the end of me.

Yea I don’t agree with that take on Wish... Dude was money all year for us

No one to blame but Jimmy/Kyle... You have two weeks to prep and our biggest plays came off end arounds... Inexcusable

The NFL figured out Kap was a 1 read passer and made him regress

Now we’re going through the same thing with Jimmy... Short passes in the middle of the field is his game, everything else is trash... Teams stop that and it’s a wrap

Back
Top Bottom