:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone see the rumor about Julio :emoji_eyes:

Spy-Kids-better-look-closer.gif

i mean we've always talked about how Shanny lives his former players.

but this could just be a pipe dream... could yall imagine Deebo, Julio, Aiyuk and Kittle in a 3WR 1TE set. ****ing goodness gracious

Only concern about signing julio is that we have to resign our entire secondary this off-season. We won't have the cap space.

There already is no cap space

earlier today it was announced they restructured laken Tomlinson contract and I wondered why

they couldn’t have signed Jordan willis without it

money getting real tight in 9er land

This was the play where I thought we were going to finally have a consistent WR.
usatsi_11216816-e1536528126855.jpg

I just have this feeling that he might produce on another team the moment he leaves SF.

i was just telling my cousin that. he’ll produce on another team

i was just telling my cousin that. he’ll produce on another team

I think so too. As much as fans **** on Pettis, this season happened:

For whatever reason, he got in Shanny's doghouse and never got out. That and Jimmy not getting him the ball when he was clearly getting open.

Man someone need to revive this guy! We could use some of that now. You'd think it would be easier for him now.

Was it week 1 where Pettis was running great routes and getting WIDE open? There’s no way Shanny didnt see the tape, what in the hell did this dude Pettis do to coach :lol: Him and Breida were our biggest cheerleaders last season even when they couldnt sniff the field so id like to believe theyre team first guys yet one gets traded and the other MIGHT get one play a game which is letting a kickoff go into the end zone for a touchback or is a healthy scratch for Sanu and now Kevin White :lol: gotta be something there

I could see Pettis having success on the Seahawks. He needs to go to a team that pushes the ball down the field. That's where he shined in college.

I could totally see him finding success with the Seacocks. I wish the 9ers pushed the ball down the field....

I have been a big Pettis supporter simply because I think he checks enough boxes that should allow for him to be a productive NFL receiver. I have no idea why he landed in Kyle's doghouse after an encouraging rookie season. But I also think that Kyle has no idea how to evaluate WRs, so there's that. Then again, I also dont believe we have the QB which would allow him to flourish anyway.

Last edited:
I think so too. As much as fans **** on Pettis, this season happened:

For whatever reason, he got in Shanny's doghouse and never got out. That and Jimmy not getting him the ball when he was clearly getting open.

Watching this just made me realize, Pettis does not look nearly as in shape as he was before.

Back
Top Bottom