:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watson has a no trade clause in his contract, seriously doubt he would choose to go from one rebuild to another no matter what the Jets throw at Houston.

What do the Rams really have to offer? It ain’t picks that’s for sure

well I'm not sure if they'd offer it.... but they have aaron donald who is theoretically "worth" even more

and then there's jalen ramsey who could be packaged with some capital

either of those two players would probably push the needle

but TBH I don't think the Rams or the 9ers get Watson. In fact I'd be unsurprised if August 2021 starts with an unchanged NFC west QB situation of Garoppolo, Murray, WIlson, & Goff

The Bosa for Watson trade has been mentioned in here and on Social Media all weekend so I just wanted to give my opinion. Watson is a top 10 qb who hasn’t done anything in the playoffs yet.He had a horrible coach and front office but decent teammates including JJ Watt,Deandre Hopkins, Lamar Miller,etc...The Niners have a great coach and a decent front office with great players including Kittle, Debo, Kyle J,and DeFo among others until last season.We made the SB the first season we had Bosa. It’s not just about his play on the field he has an energy that permeates throughout the team and makes everyone play better.I would stick with Jimmy for the next 10 years if it meant keeping Bosa.In my opinion Bosa is untouchable.If Bosa was healthy this season I believe we would’ve been in the playoffs again even with all of the other injuries that happened.

Last edited:
For me there’s no shot I’d trade Bosa or Warner for Watson and I really want Deshaun here, greedy on my part but Id rather roll with Jim if it meant we still had Freddy and Nick. You can make a strong case that Fred is the best at his position rn and Nick absolutely has the potential to be at his as well. Very tempting but i couldnt do it

Our defense is about to be a far cry from 2019 by the time this offseason ends. DeFo was as important as Bosa so if it was about preserving the defense we should have did what it took to pay the man. The best remedy for a defense with holes is a high powered offense.

Last edited:
i haven't been on this thread in a minute - so is jimmy G now damaged goods or he just sucks and wasn't the QB we thought he was going to be?

There’s a hot take

i mean, i’m exaggerating but not by much. we can’t continue to run this same offense that has zero deep threat cause our qbs physically can’t do it. granted when our rbs are healthy that more than makes up for the dink and dunk pass game but we have exactly zero running backs that have proven they can stay healthy for more than a half or so.

i swear if i hear high ankle sprain at all next season im
gonna lose it

Last edited:
i haven't been on this thread in a minute - so is jimmy G now damaged goods or he just sucks and wasn't the QB we thought he was going to be?

between the facts that he can’t stay healthy, folds under pressure, has questionable decision making and the price tag with that...it’s time to move on. if he hadn’t handed over the bag so quickly, i’d be more willing to give him another shot. but when you’re paying for a lambo and getting a pinto, the math don’t make sense

Our defense is about to be a far cry from 2019 by the time this offseason ends. DeFo was as important as Bosa so if it was about preserving the defense we should have did what it took to pay the man. The best remedy for a defense with holes is a high powered offense.
Agree with everything you’ve said about DeFo.I’ve been *****ing about that trade since the moment it happened to friends who follow the NFL.DeFo was my favorite player on the team until he was traded.That is another reason I’m so high on keeping Bosa. It makes no sense to me to spend the draft capital(top 10 picks)on players such as Bosa or DeFo and then unload them when they become to expensive.I mean isn’t that the point of drafting those players with top 10 picks?You draft said players with a high pick hoping they pan out so you can pay them and recoup the rewards(playoff success,SB titles).To me if we trade Bosa it’s a 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of move.Just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom